CHAPTER - 2. UNIVERSE

I miss my bestfriend 'kindhearted' already. They've put her in the other section as if she's an out cast and even changed my section too. I am not well enjoying this session but the only thing which keeps me alive in this class is my keen interest for english class, the way I love english and not to mention my class teacher is the best english teacher that i could ever ask for. She an inspiration for me to keep up with my love for literature. I write a lot of poems and keep showing them to her. And when i get praised for my work which is pretty often, it motivates me to write more.

By this time i have already forgotten about my sorrow of losing my bestfriend to another section. And I also made a few more friends in the new section. My friend from last session 'Morality' keeps talking about his best friend he made during the camp days and it reminds me of that forgotten boy. I remember being teamed up with him for the workshops my teacher organized, we recognize him by the name— 'Immortal'????

Sitting in my maths class , I am learning well to play with numbers only because of the way my maths teacher makes it seem so easy, she's amazing! Not it mention the fact that I hate maths so much, it makes me sick to my core. But something about her is different , she makes it so easy to understand. She really is the greatest of all. She's been teaching us maths from last year. So, i know how she makes it different from the other teachers from my previous school. Gosh they beat me up for not learning my multiplication tables!

Can say that my teachers made me hate maths more than i already did. I am thankful to the school and god for assigning my maths teacher for me, as If she's the angel I needed. I am only waiting for this session to get over.