Part 1

"You have no control who lives, who dies who tells your story" (Hamilton)

"You only get one shot do not miss your chance to go, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime"(Eminem)

"I'm running far ahead might wind up being dead, when you're an animal, It's super magical" (Autumn J)

"I imagine death so much it feels more like a memory"(Hamilton)

"The sun'll come to tomorrow"(Annie)

"Momma's not here right now and we don't know why we feel how we feel inside"(Eminem)

"Tomorrow might be bad but at least it's not today"(Random Redditor)

"I've seen dark before, but not like this, this cold, this is empty, this numb"(Frozen 2)

"History repeats itself"(Karl Marx)

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."(Gandhi)

"Imperfections are beautiful!"(she-ra)

"Love your neighbour even if you don't love yourself"(me)

"The saying'nobody can love you if you can't love yourself' isn't true. There is always someone out there that loves you"(also me)

"I would rather see this world through the eyes of a child"(Aroura)

"It's okay to be gay"(Aroura)

"That's rough buddy"(ATLA)

"But we must go on to do the next right thing"(Frozen 2)

"Let's have a champion time!"(pokemon swsh)

"Just because you see a smile on the outside doesn't mean you know what's going on within"(Hazbin hotel)

"Legacy, what is a legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you never get to see"(Hamilton)

"Sometimes the most obvious things are hard to see"(my dad)

"Why is the most important question, always ask why"(My 8th grad ELA teacher)

"I cried for TJ and I cried for the land"(Roll of thunder, hear my cry)

"Life is fair, because it is unfair for everyone"(Beluga)

"Not quite my own body"(me)

"Boomerang! You really do always come back!"(ATLA)

"We can win the battle!"(Galactic battles pokemon)

"You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes, you Chan go whichever direction you choose"(Dr.Sues)