rengoku x hashira fem y/n: 🤯🥺family dinner🤯🥺

Y/n p.o.v

I was so nervous to meet rengokus dad, I know he was stil grieving over his wife but; he's also scary. And the fact he takes it on senjuro; And rengoku. I know I'm not his care taker but- he should really leave the sake alone (wine in Japanese). I sighed as we both walked down the path to his dad's house; I hope he likes me.

"Something wrong my little flame?" (Rengoku)

"N- nothing..  it's just-"

I felt his eyes looking at me, as we held hands. I didn't wanna be mean although I never met him; but I could feel like- something isn't going to end well.

"I hope he likes me."

I heard him laugh, and I felt my cheeks heating up a lil. I love this man but his head sometimes; is empty. Like u can yell in his ear, and u can he a echo. But I love him.

"That's absolutely absurd, I'm sure senjuro will love u." (Rengoku)

"I mean, ur- dad."

"Oh.. my father is grieving over my mother, but I'm sure he'll like u." (Rengoku)

"I hope so too."

"Don't fret little flame, I'm sure he'll accept u." (Rengoku)

After our lil conversation we finally made it to his dad's house; I felt my nerves shaking. I felt Rengoku hold my hand gently, yet firmly. I saw a child that looked like Rengoku but smaller, he must be his brother.

"Hello senjuro!!" (Rengoku)

"Hi Rengoku." (Senjuro)

His lil brother was sift spoken, and I can tell he's sweet. His eyes darted over to me, and he walked out of the house yo greet me.

"Hello madam, u must be y/n." (Senjuro)

We both bowed at each other, and gave a sweet smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet u senjuro, Rengoku told me so much about u."

"And kyojuro told me a lot about u." (Senjuro)

He brought us both inside, and I smelled something so good. The smell of a home cooked me. Rengoku did mention that he likes to cook; and it bet it tasted as good as it looks. Senjuro began setting the table, and me being me I offered for his assistance.

"Oh it okay I got y/n, but thank u for the offer." (Senjuro)

"Yes my little flame, ur our guest. U may take ur seat." (Rengoku)

(Yall real talk I'm confused, I know everywhere in the world people have different cultures, and I can respect that

(Yall real talk I'm confused, I know everywhere in the world people have different cultures, and I can respect that. But how come some animes eat like this? I'm so confused- please let me know in the comments)

Rengoku and senjuro set the table, and I couldn't help but smile. Seeing them too getting along so well; but my smile dropped when I saw so elder man, holding a sake bottle and was grmpy.

"Who are u?" (Shinjuro)

His voice was husky, and almost scratchy. I looked up at him and my nervousness came back.

"I'm- y/n."

"Why are u in my house?" (Shinjuro)

I was about to respond but, Rengoku cut me off.

"Good evening father, this y/n. I mentioned her to you; 2 weeks ago." (Rengoku)

"Kyojuro, why are u here?" (Shinjuro)

I could see his red eyes, and how he was almost stumbling to walk to the table. He was drunk. More like tipsy.

"For a family dinner, to meet y/n in person. Remember?" (Senjuro)

Shinjuro glared at with hate, and dispute. I was trying so hard not to say anything; Rengoku took his seat beside me and held my hand under the table. I blushed feeling his warm hand holding mine, and I know what he was saying to me without words. I loved him deeply.

We talked for a while; but I can still see him glaring at me. Shinjuro didn't eat anything but drank, and the look on his face- looked like he wanted to say something.

"Where are u from?" (Shinjuro)

"Huh?"

"Where. Are. U. From?" (Shinjuro)

I looked up at him then Rengoku, I can see that Rengoku was trying to keep his composure. And senjuro gave me the pleading eyes, for me to just answer him.

"Im.. from America."

"America? Kyojuro... u bring an outsider on my house?" (Shinjuro)

"Father, my partner is not an outsider. Their appearance has nothing to do with this." (Rengoku)

"I can care less about their skin color, it's just their accent is different." (Shinjuro)

"Father, everyone is different in the world." (Senjuro)

"U stay our of this, this is between me and this outsider." (Shinjuro)

"Father-" (Rengoku)

I can see in his eyes he's trying to hold back, but the glass bowl he was beginning to crack. Senjuro took his sake bottle and placed on the other side of the table.

"I think you've had enough." (Senjuro)

"Don't tell me how much to drink, but u Kyojuro- wjats so special about this 'girl' that u have the nerve to bring them across the world, to meet me?" (Shinjuro)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Well I hope yall enjoy this story, and I just had too. But I hope yall enjoy and if yall want pt 2, go a head and drop them.in the comments. And don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness.

Yall come back now.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋💋.