🌸0.3🌸

It was quite too quite I wonder where Jimin went. My eyes were soon met by a bright beam of light that could blind anyone's eyes with just a stare.

The light was soon adjust to a normal rate and I looked curiously at it. When a soft yet deep voice spoke to me.

"Child, do you know why I've sent you there?"

"No...why? Please tell me."

"I need you to control you power cause you may hurt some of your subjects."

"I try to control them but, I goes out of control when I use them. I can't control them." I feel to the floor crying.

"Yoongi."

"Yoongi."

A sweet voice was calling me as I was crying on the floor.

"Take this necklace. For the answers you seek are close as you peek."

"What? What do you mean."

"Yoongi, wake up."

"Jimin where are we?"

"My home, now let's go inside and warm up neh."

I nod and get up coming out of the car and into a well built wooden house

My mouth was hanging down at how cute it looks, and the brown lights gave it a warm welcome

My mouth was hanging down at how cute it looks, and the brown lights gave it a warm welcome. It reminds me of home at my grandparents home, I would run around the garden of red and white roses..

I looked at how he cut the rose bush making it look like a heart that was so cutie~

"We need to head inside and drink some tea or coffee."

"C-copi what is that?"

"No it's coffee and it's like tea but bitter."

"That would seem disgusting." I turn my head and saw a big black box like with a picture of a butterfly. And words written on it "on the street."

"Oh that's also J-hope who sang the song

"Oh that's also J-hope who sang the song."

"He seems like a nice guy, his music is sometimes loud but soft again."

Jimin nods and starts making whatever I thought was coffee or I don't know ┐⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠)⁠┌

Don't blame me for coming in this world once it developed to this cool one.

I sat down on the floor scared that I might dirty the chair with my head hang low playing with the cold yet smooth floor.

"Yoongi just sit on the couch I can wash it later."

"No, I'm too filthy to sit there, I might stink your house."

"No please sit down Yoongi, I'll clean it up it's fine."

I finally agree not wanting to argue a lot with him as I sit down I spot a funny looking stick with buttons. I press one and the TV brought a song called More by who? J-hope.

I'm falling for him, with his music of course.

Jimin gave me the coffee as I sip slowly liking the bitter taste. I thank him and we sat down talking about life and stuff.