𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆
Welcome Welcome
༺☆༻

𓊈ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ𓊉

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆

So before you start to read this book, I want you all to about few things which are really important to know for everyone.

HER DEEP EMOTIONS has always been about a person who feels that the world has nothing for her. She is not made for this generation and the people around her. She feels abandoned as she is always listening to negativity and never hears something positive about herself from the world. She feels suffocated because she can't speak about her Mental Health to anybody as she has no one to share.

MEMORIES OF YOU is all about love love and love.
I feel that love is the most beautiful feeling in this universe. But, when they start to act different, when it feels that they are leaving you, they are getting attracted to somebody else, then that is the worst feeling that maybe you would ever experience.

To know more about the book, I request you to go to the story description and read it and then proceed to read.

☞ No one can listen to harsh comments. I always welcome your suggestions and your support with love, but not something negative!

I won't decide any specific time or any dates for uploading my poems. Obviously it depends on my writings and my editing time. So you may get some slow updates. So I request you to be patient.

☞ The first poem of this book will be uploaded on...
1st April, 2024!

I hope you all like my writings!
Thankyou!

༻✧༺