CHAPTER - 3. IMMORTAL

The year has finally came to an end, I have already made myself a little recognition in the school, can't say I am popular but would say that I am well known! I topped in my section and ofcourse I am proud of myself for that! But my parents and teachers are more proud! Loving the way how my Class teacher acknowledges me alot!

I have finally decided to switch my section not because I want to be in the same section as my bestfriend but because I can't keep my mind off of that girl, she's stuck in my head and that's bothering! Well I ofcourse got my parents to change my section by saying that my bestfriend is in the other section. How could I tell them that I have a crush on a girl and to keep my eyes on her, I really want to switch my classes!

Then begins the new session, I definitely know that she's the most popular and reached out girl in the school even from such a young age. Going in my class on the first day of the new session's beginning, there she is , sitting on her dest talking to her friend, to be cool i completely ignore her for that instance and go meet my bestfriend

"good morning mate" he says turning my attention towards him "good morning, how are you?" I asked "I'm doing pretty good, what about you?" He replies "I am great to be honest!" "Welcome to your new class, people here are more than just nerds!" His honesty makes me giggle "I can see that very well" I reply. "let's make you some new friends here in this grade well then!" and I followed "sure, for sure"