S I X

Personal interview

"My name is Kylie Jenner I am 19 years old""My name is Amani Webster and I am 19 as well""Welcome you guys how is life as a teen and young parents""It's very confusing cause I have a job Kylie has a job and it's hard to handle mom life because she...

"My name is Amani Webster and I am 19 as well"
"Welcome you guys how is life as a teen and young parents"
"It's very confusing cause I have a job Kylie has a job and it's hard to handle mom life because she doesn't know what it means when we say intersex"
"Yeah I understand that does she get mommy and mama mixed up when she calls for you guys"
"No she knows between mama and mommy"
"Good is it hard for you guys to leave the house and go places without stormi trying to follow or see where you guys are going"
" no because at her age, she's worried about her dolls and not worried about her parents so it's not hard for us to get out the house without her trying to follow"
"Great do you think you would need to start doing your interviews in your house?"
"No because stormi is very calm and she doesn't really have any feeling if it comes to us because she will run straight to Kylie"
"Haha that's funny does what was stormi's first word?"
"Definitely Mommy"Kylie says
"Does stormi love you guys equally?"
"Yeah but if I have to be honest stormi loves Amani way more than me very much honest-"
*Stormi crying*
"WHAT HAPPENED"Kylie and Amani shout out for stormi
"I wan you duys"
"You can come"Amani says
"Mommy I wan mommy"
"Okay baby you can come for a little bit"
"Do you guys allow stormi on most interviews"
"I brung her to a GQ interview she was very calm and very polite she didn't care about what anyone said she just went with the flow and she's just a great little girl"
"How many shoes does Storm own?"
"She owns a lot cause Kylie likes to buy her like boots and sandals I buy her like Nikes Jordan's and extra shoes"
"I buy her boots and she wears them but her uncle Jack gets her his shoes that aren't even out yet and she wears those very often"
"For a little girl who does stormi go out with the most"
"Definitely Amani because they do more vlogs together and they go out more together so definitely Amani"
"Yup"
"Alright thank you for the support on this channel have a wonderful day"
"You too"