ㄑ﹒ Welcome ﹒!

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

There is an art that cannot be contained, an art that must shine forth. Sovereignty, A Graphic Contest offers that art to be displayed for all to see.

Graphic designers, come join us in a grand contest to show off your skill and to represent who you really are. Be the artist you've dreamed of and don't be scared to flourish.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

The Chrysalis Realm has opened yet another realm, where new journeys await and new destinations ready to be explored. Join the Chrysalis Realm and let your magic shine!

Join the 4-Round contest where each round offers new ways to showcase your talent. There are different number of prompts per round, so make sure to stay updated on each prompt given out. Each prompt will be presented and then you will execute. Only then, will we continue onto the next round. For each round, there will be eliminations so watch out for updates on each round! And best of luck!

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

This contest is to showcase all of Wattpad's graphic designers. In no way are we professionals nor do our words represent who you are. We are just here to make light of the beautiful artists on Wattpad. Any form of violation on the part of our team will be regulated and penalized.

—This project is not affiliated or connected to the Wattpad platform or community and is a sole responsibility of the Community of the Chrysalis Realm.—

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·