9. a warning

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"No no no no... I'll not go there, will not leave," Taehyung said with clarification and sat on the nearest wooden chair. Yoongi walked to him.

"Tae... we can't bear to lose our dear ones... and I'm sure Jungkook and Namjoon also want it to be like that." Taehyung shook his head and Jin joined them.

"We also don't want to leave you all... just stay together." Jin patted on his shoulder who sighed and looked at Taehyung who quickly nodded, silently telling him to agree with Yoongi for their stay.

A groan took their attention and Jimin sat on the bed, mumbling incoherent words. Yoongi quickly went to him and glanced at Hoseok. Jin gave him a glass of water and sprinkled some on his face.

"I am... just hungry... and please don't ask again about last night's event," Jimin said sleepily and glanced at Hoseok who squirmed and soon opened his eyes.

"Thank God you both are fine... except for the Hoseok hyung bruises. We need energy so let's eat food before it gets cold." Jungkook quickly speaks when he heard the grumbling sound of his baby bear because of hunger.

Hoseok was eating slowly and Jimin was silent too then Namjoon explained the things they missed.

"But I... saw horrible things there... when I was going to pick up the laptop charger from the jeep," Hoseok explained, eating slowly carefully with his bruises and busted lips.

"Hyung... who did this to you?" Taehyung asked and Jin nodded as he was going to ask the same question. Hoseok hesitated first, a shiver ran down his spine after thinking the horrible things.

"No one... I tripped over a big stone and rolled down to another stone which caused these things." He pointed at his face and bruises.

"But why these are not looking like that bruises those..." Yoongi spoke but Hoseok cut him.

"They were running after me..." he shivered after telling them the whole scenario which was still playing in his mind.

"What did you see, hyung?" Jungkook asked curiously but was a little bit frightened about the supernatural things.

"They were running very fast but they had no... no heads and feet." Hoseok shivered but soon a knock interrupted them.

All of them looked at each other because no one was there. The other team members were already gone. That causes a frown and horror on the faces of the boys in the room.

"Hyung... you said all of them left?" Jimin asked but the terrified look on his face told the story that he had last night.

Yoongi noticed his condition and patted his hand to comfort him and stood up after glancing around at all the faces.

"I'll check... stay close," Yoongi whispered and walked slowly to the door with cautious steps.

"Please don't go hyung," Taehyung mumbled but Jungkook stopped him.

"Maybe someone was there if he needed help?" Jungkook told Taehyung who was worried as well as others.

"But you said no one was-" A loud knock again interrupted their conversation and almost made all of the boys shudder in fear.

"Be careful Yoongi hyung..." Jimin mumbled but it was pin-drip silence that made it audible for Yoongi who gave an assured smile to Jimin and opened the door.

The smoke was covering the whole wooden area around the small house. He leaned forward to look around more but no one was there...

He sighed and turned back to the others to tell the situation.

"No one is her-" the voice of him ringing to the other boys whose attention was only on him.

An unseen force pulled Yoongi from the door to the woods. Where they heard a shriek outside with painful cries.

All of them stay there, unmoved, with pale faces. After a second all of them ran to the door to see Yoongi.

"They took him... they will kill us all... I just wanna go home. I already told Yoongi hyung it's not a good place... they..." Taehyung shook Jimin's shoulder.

"He is alive... hyung is alive and will be saved. Stay calm Minnie." Jungkook looked at others and was about to go outside but Taehyung stopped him.

"Don't go... alone... We'll go there together." His eyes were pleading so Jungkook agreed.

"Yes, we will stay close and we need to be quick, so we can go-" a loud horrible shriek halted the movement of the boys. Jin stopped talking but soon Jimin started wailing loudly, like he was having a panic attack.

"YOONGI... HYUNG... no no no... we need to save him." He ran outside before anyone could say or do.

All the boys started chasing Jimin who was behaving like an abnormal man. He was running frantically. Jungkook was holding Taehyung's hand in his tightly, don't wanna lose his loved one.

Then Jimin stopped for a moment and ran to hug the figure who was limping towards them. It was smoking and the night timings were not helping. But luckily Namjoon turned on his torch to see the figure and it was Yoongi.

Then in the torch, they saw his face. That have some bruises even his forehead was bleeding a little. The clothes were ripe out of many places as some wild animal clawed his clothes.

They came close to him. Jimin made some place for others but only Jimin and Namjoon heard him because he was mumbling some words while showing his fist and then losing his balance which caused him to fall as he was delivered the warning from the other side.

"They'll not... let... us... go with... them..."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyyy

Hope you are fine.

Like this one? Then Don't

Forget to vote and comment.

Purple you 💜