chapter 6

Aurora pov

Outfit up top^^^^

I get up after a nice nap, and I decide i want to go explore New Orleans.

I want to see the art and culture, everything

So as I leave, I walk on the busy street seeing lights, partying, music, and parades of celebration.

And as I continue to walk, I see a figure of a man in the alleyway watching. So, catching him off guard, I race to him, throw him against a wall with a grunt, and I see who my stalker is.

Josh pov

I was turned 3 days ago, and I already have an assignment.

Apparently, I'm supposed to watch this woman named Aurora. Throughout the whole day, she seemed pretty cool socalizing with the locals, paying piano players on the street.

But then she takes a sharp turn, so I take a short cut through the alleyway, but before I see her, I'm pinned up against a wall.

"Who are you?" she says.

Aurora pov

I asked him because that was what any person would ask, but I already knew the answer, marcel is probably trying to keep tabs on me. This is Josh, one of my favorite characters in the originals, but I can't fan girl at the moment.

"I'm josh," he says harshly

With a sign, I let him go, not wanting  to cause pain.

"I'm sorry," I say. "I didn't mean to hurt you. What's your name?"

"My name is josh. He says terrifidly. Please don't kill me. "

"I'm not going to kill you, but.

You are coming with me."

To be continued........

*if your liking the story plse comment*

Reborn as Aurora De Martelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें