Stormy Weather

Kaiser Pov

I was with Adrian at one of his photoshoots as always as I sat on a park bench watching them take pictures of him while Cosmo was in my jacket pocket eating away and chocolates I brought with me

Kaiser: sighs 'I really need to get a hobby of my own instead of following Adrian around every weekend...' I thought to myself. I suddenly took note of something, three girls hiding behind a tree before they walked passed and caught Adrian's attention as he waved at them

Alya: she sees Kaiser and smiles "Hey!" She pulled marrinette over to him as well as the other little girl "Kaiser right? We're in the same class, Alya."

Marrinette: she waved "Marrinette, we saw each other he other day."

Kaiser: "Yes I remember. Bubblegum girl and superhero girl." I chuckled at my own joke but they didn't seem as amused making me clear my throat "Uh, do you need something?"

Alya: "You're Adrian's friend, right? Why else would you be here, of course." She chuckles "Marrinette here really likes him, so how about you hook us up?"

Marrinette: "Alya! That's way to impolite to ask!" She becomes even more embarrassed

Kaiser: "I don't think it works like that, even if I could get him to talk to you, getting passed the photographer and Adrian's bodyguard is another story." I crossed my arms "It's not that I don't want too, it's just I can't."

Alya: she crossed her arms "But you're his friend, can't you do something?"

Kaiser: I frown "I'm more than just Adrian's friend, you know." I scoff and walk away from them

Marrinette: "Ah, sorry!" She waved before letting out an ashamed sigh

Kaiser: I walked to a different part of the park and stood behind a tree as Cosmo flew out of my pocket and floated in front of me "You done eating?"

Cosmo: he purrs "What's up with you? You seem more docile than usual, you must be bothered." He floated next to Kaiser's head "Is it because I ate all the chocolate?"

Kaiser: "What? No, it's just...everyone knows me as "Adrian's friend", the only person who doesn't see me as a models friend is Nino." I lean against the tree "The only time I'm more than just a quiet friend of a famous model is when I'm Lionéll..."

Cosmo: "I see. Ha! Simple, all you need to do is find something that makes you different to others!" He crossed his arms "What are you good at?"

Kaiser: I stood and pondered the question "I guess I like weapon arts, not fencing or anything, but like real weapon combat...it always seemed cool to think about knowing how to kick butt. When I'm Lionéll I have those chains..."

Cosmo: he smiled proudly "Ah, the chains of a thousand miles, they're your weapon and are very versatile, if you could master them, you could easily become the strongest miraculous holder, seeing as you have me, the strongest." He smiles smugly

Kaiser: "Yeah, yeah. You have a real big ego for something your size..." I suddenly heard a scream and looked out from behind the tree as a villain froze the carousel "A villain! Looks like we get to test out your theory earlier than expected, buddy!"

Cosmo: he smiles "Haha! Finally, another battle!"

Kaiser: I tapped my bracelet as it turned gold "Cosmo! Fang Bared!" He pulled into the bracelet and I transformed into my outfit

Primordial Lionéll Pov

Primordial Lionéll: I used my chains to pull me over the tree as I landed in front of the villainess who used her powers to attack people "You there. You have some gall to attack my city!"