(6) A Secret Splattered In Crimson

Morning had come and Seonghwa was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and dressed in different clothes than his black mission attire. He made Kimchi, American style pancakes with berries and cream, and tteokbokki . He set the table then sat down at the island. "Everything hurts." Seonghwa whined as he held his arms out in front of him on the island. 

Jongho walked downstairs half asleep then gathered his stuff but slumped at the table. "What would you say if I said that I didn't want to go to classes today." Jongho asked. "Well I'd say that would be a good thing, go get some rest." Seonghwa said not looking at him. Jongho took his bowl of food then walked back upstairs. 

Wooyoung walked out of his room but forgot that he checked on Hina while wearing his black attire but fortunately she didn't see him because she was half asleep. He was wearing casual clothes at the time and after he woke up San then Yeosang, then Hina but she was already awake. She was making her bed at this time just when Wooyoung walked in. "Yunho can take you to school if you want. I think the rest of us are still tired-" Wooyoung stopped talking and covered his mouth because he heard footsteps going downstairs. "Still tired? What have you been doing last night?" Hina asked as she walked to him and the two went downstairs. 

"We were out celebrating a friend's birthday. And partied a little too hard, isn't that right Hongjoong?" Wooyoung stood behind Hina then mouthed the words 'I'm sorry I called you by name but she wants to know where we were last night' "Yes we were, little did we know it was 3 in the morning when we came back." Hongjoong said before tapping Yunho's shoulder. "You should probably get to school, I'll take you." Yunho said as he grabbed a plate of food for Hina to eat on the road. They walked to the garage and Hima saw Seonghwa's motorcycle and looked at it in awe. "You're telling me that this belongs to Seonghwa?" Hina asked almost her jaw dropping. "Yes, but we have to hurry if you don't want to be late." Yunho said as he redirected her to the car. 

The ride was interesting, Yunho was talking about Mingi and how he got his license while Hina was just eating away at the food that Seonghwa had made. "Tell Seonghwa his cooking is amazing for me." Hina said after she got out of the car by the school. "I will." Yunho said before he drove away. "Who was that cute golden retriever boy?"Joy asked as she walked over. "His name is Yunho and he's older than us." Hina said as the two walked in the campus. "Where's the new boy? Did he decide that this place isn't for him? Or was it that he was too confused with his class schedule." Joy said as she was scrolling on her phone. "Last time I saw him he was sprawled in the dining room table-" Hina stopped talking. "What, you were at his house?" Joy asked. 

"He invited me to his house to do homework, remember? His friend came by." Hina described. "Oh yeah." Joy added before the two walked to class. 

~ . ~ 

The school day ended and Joy and Hina walked out of their last class and Hina saw Wooyoung and San bickering like little kids. "Is that the cat boy you were talking about, he's cute." Joy said while taking pictures of San. "And older than you. Put your phone away Joy, your going to make yourself look like a stalker." Hina said as she hauled her stuff over her shoulder and walked over. "Hina, Is that-" Joy stopped talking and covered her mouth with her hands. "Joy, this is my brother Wooyoung." Hina said as she pushed Joy toward the two by the car. "Ah the prodigal brother returns. How long has it been now?" Joy said in a protective tone of voice. "Hey, don't ambush him. It wasn't his fault." San said. "No contact for years." Joy said as she stood in front of San. 

"Hey Hina, why don't we take you home." Wooyoung broke the tension. He opened the door to the back seat and Hina got in, then he himself got in the passenger set. " Can you take me home, if you're offering?" Joy asked as she opened the door to the other side of the car. "Sure?..." San said as he got in the drivers seat. San gave Wooyoung a concerned look and they both thought the same thing 'Don't let either one of them look at the stuff in the back'. 

Joy was dropped off at her house and they drove away after she got in the house. Hina was silent in the back and looking out the window but a mad dressed in black driving a motorcycle  past them going a different direction than they are and fast. "Guess Hyung was late to something?" San bluffed. "In all black? I can tell he wasn't going to a funeral since he was driving fast, and had a sword sheathed on his back" Hina asked. "Ah. Hina there is something we have to tell you. You were bound to know at some point so might as well tell you now." Wooyoung said as he was tapping a code to Seonghwa since they talked beforehand about a mission. 

Two hours later Hina was working on homework and texting Joy about the boys and how they're treating her. Seonghwa walked bacl in the house with blood splatted on his face and more blood covering his hands. "Might want to wash that off. Hina is here." Yeosang said while working on something at the island. "Hina-yah! Can you join us down here?" Seonghwa asked. Hina walked down the stairs but stepped back from him since she saw the blood on his face. "Wooyoung, you want to tell her? I gotta wash this off." Seonghwa walked to the nearest bathroom and tried to wash the blood off. "Hina, I know Hyung scares you but he means no harm to you or the others. He has blood on his face because he just finished one of our many assignments... we're revolutionaries, and were fighting against guardians who are getting rid of everything we care about and everything we are working to protect." Wooyoung as he placed his hands on her shoulders.