T or D (slight N$FW)

Velvet and I were getting ready to play truth or dare. I had an idea. "We should ask Ritz and Veneer if they would like to join us." She thought about it for a moment and said. " yeah, we should that would be so fun." with that she got up and left to be honest she was so hot the way she was sitting. A couple of minutes later she comes back with Ritz and veneer.

We started to play truth and dare and were all having fun until it was my turn

Y/n: ok Ritz t or d
He sat there for a moment then answers
"Dare"
Y/n: I dare you and Veneer to do 7mins in heaven >:)
Ritz and Veneer start to blush then leave, leaving me and velvets alone.
Me and velvets looked at each other and started to die of laughter.

(after some unholy noises and 7 mins they come back sweaty)

Ritz was out of breath but still asked "ok y/n truth or dare" I wasn't thinking because I said dare.
"Ritz: ok then... I dare you and velvets to go and do 7mins in heaven " When I tell you my face dropped I mean it (my mouth dropped like their career) I just looked twords Velvet and she looked back at me I didn't expect him but she said "bet" she grabs me by the wrist and lead me to a different closet then veneer and ritz went into bc we don't know what went on in there.

I would be lying. If I said I wasn't scared. Yeah I know I have this tough girl aura. I've never done this before. I'm not experienced. I'm not quite sure about her " experience" in this field.
We got into the closet and sat down those pitched dark, but it was kinda easy to see her bright green hair. "This is kinda stupid don't you think?" The question caught me off-guard but I answered anyway "Yeah it's awkward yk"

I say trying to look in her direction even tho it's hella dark. I heard her shift closer I was nervous I've never done something like this I mean ik I'm an adult but damn. "If this isn't what you want push me away," she says as puts her hand on my thigh. I was blushing but I didn't say anything. "I'll take that as a yes"

I think she drank something because I can smell the alcohol on her breath. Her hands slid to my hips as I pinned be to the closet wall. A small grunt left my mouth as I hit the wall. "Um did you drink anything?" I ask confused and flustered as she presses her body up to mine

"Does that matter?" Her voice was different it was like she was trying to turn me on at this point. I couldn't help but stiffen my body when I felt her hot breath on my neck. "Most people would kill to be with me... why haven't you?" she moves closer to me her lips many inches away from my neck "I don't know I mean you-" she presses her lips onto my neck kissing up and down my neck "um- god-~ I-i mean I um don't know hehe" I did not expect her to kiss my neck I mean I didn't mind it but it was unexpected

She kept kissing and gently biting my neck, little moans example my mouth as she kept biting. Velvet's hands slid down my waist until her hands were on my ass.

I couldn't hold back I mean I knew I was a bottom but dam it feels so good to say it. Velvet gave me a hickey after hickey gently kissing them after she made a new one. I tried my best to hold back my moans but some slipped I put my hand on my mouth to muffle my noises but a hand quickly took it off of my mouth. "I want to hear those pretty little noises you make darling~" I could have sworn I felt the butterflies flutter in my stomach.

Her hand slowly slide down my body. Her touch was full of desire "Velvet we can't be doing this~" She stopped for a moment and then said, "I mean this is what's supposed to happen in seven minutes heaven." Velvet Hands roam around my body. Her hand roamed its way to my core. Rubbing softly, although it was still covered, it still felt amazing. Before we could get any farther, there was a knock on the closet door making Velvet push off of me. "Umm guys your time is up it's time to get out" Ritz sounded tired and maybe a mix of out of breath whatever he was doing with the veneer while we were in here it's probably not good

(i'm so sorry for the long wait I've been focusing on school and spending time with my friends and family. I'll try to update more often but I can't promise anything anyways to whoever reads this thank you and have a good day/night bye)

 I'll try to update more often but I can't promise anything anyways to whoever reads this thank you and have a good day/night bye)

(It's the PoOkIe)