Prologue Pt. 1

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

A/N

Hello, this is my first time writing my first script relevant to Danganronpa. This will be very shit. Anyways, start this shitty script. + I need to use Copilot and steal some script from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. I'm sorry I'm a noob at writing at writing a Danganronpa script.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Taz's POV

A massive high school surrounded around us and the urban areas

Even going to school as an adult is weird and stupid, this school brings students from field imaginable .The ultimate talents are also nurtured. The architecture is a blend of modern and classic, a symbol of traditional meeting innovation.

And the person around the school...

...was me.

Taz: Before we go any further, My name is Taz, the Ultimate Shitposter.

A professional idiot by days and an igniting phoenix by night. No, I'm not a fully idiot in the daytime.

It exudes an overpowering aura, as though it yearns to engulf me entirely. But it's no surprise that I'd perceive it that way. You see, let me recount the "preparations" I undertook last night in anticipation of today.

Hope's Peak Academy selectively extends invitations to students who epitomize excellence in their respective domains. The institution garners significant attention, with online forums entirely devoted to dissecting the backgrounds of its attendees. 

For example, the "Ultimate Digital Artist". she made a mass amount of her work on her Twitter.

There is a "Ultimate Influencer". He's the best at this one but the depressing thing is that he has autism and ADHD has he always have a hard life but okay.

Then there is the "Ultimate Game Developer". He owns the game on Roblox called "Empire Simulator" and some on my friends somehow play his game.

Oh wait, they also mentioned the "Ultimate 2D Artist & 2D Animator". I didn't realised that she does both art and animation.

On top of that, there's the Ultimate Social Media Analyst, the Ultimate Streamer, the Pet Trader, The Ultimate Princess, the Builder, the Ultimate Cephalopod Enthusiast, and then some. Absorbing those words, I confronted my own insignificance. The cream of the nation, from pinnacle to base, stood before me. I, a docile house cat, had unwittingly strayed into a den of lions.

Yet, a persistent thought gnawed at me. Among the illustrious "ultimate" students, there existed a handful whose information eluded my search, no matter how diligently I scoured. Amid this assembly of remarkable talents, I stood as the sole individual devoid of any noteworthy abilities. And then, what of those enigmatic newcomers who remained conspicuously absent from all records?

Taz: Could they be just average students like me, without any talent or anything?

That notion carried a glimmer of hope. I'm well aware that my personality lacks distinction. However, a more pressing question looms: How did an astonishingly average student like myself secure a spot at this "ultimate" high school? Perhaps there is a rationale behind it. A single glance at the acceptance letter they dispatched to me would likely reveal the answer.

"We recently a note after the victory of Eevee having a battle against the different Pokemon species to select one ordinary student to attend our school. As a result, you have been selected, and we invite you to join us as the Ultimate Shitposter."