07/13/1994

       I was sweating profusely as I dragged the lifeless body through the dark alleyway of London. The streets were eerily quiet, and the only sound that could be heard was the occasional rustling of leaves and my own heavy breathing. I knew I had to be quick and dispose of the body before anyone caught me in the act.

I had just committed seventh murder, and the adrenaline rush was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. But now, as I stood in the alleyway, trying to catch my breath, my heart was racing with fear. What if someone saw me? What if I left any evidence behind?

Suddenly, I heard a noise behind me and my heart skipped a beat. I turned around to see my neighbor, Tubbo, standing at the entrance of the alleyway. He looked shocked and curious at the same time. I tried to compose myself and act casual, pretending like I was just taking out the trash.

'Hey, Toby. What are you doing here?' I asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

'I heard some noises and thought I'd check it out. Is everything alright?' he asked, eyeing the large trash bag I was dragging.

I could feel the sweat trickling down my neck as I tried to come up with a convincing lie. 'Oh, yeah. Just throwing out some old junk. Nothing to worry about.'

Tubbo seemed satisfied with my answer and started to walk away. But then he turned back and looked at me with a puzzled expression. 'By the way, have you seen Sam? He was supposed to come by earlier but never came.'

My heart stopped. Did he suspect something? Did he know what I had just done? I tried to act normal and shook my head. 'No, I haven't seen him. But I'll keep an eye out.'

Tubbo nodded and walked away, leaving me alone in the alleyway with the body. I let out a sigh of relief and quickly finished disposing of the evidence. As I walked back to my apartment, I couldn't shake off the feeling of paranoia and guilt. Had Tubbo really believed my lie? Or was he just pretending?

The paranoia was growing inside me. I couldn't help but feel like Tubbo wasn't acting as usual. Maybe he was indeed suspicious of me, or maybe my anxiety was getting the best of me.

Either way, I had to take precautions. I rushed back to my apartment and started to scrub down every inch I had been in since committing the murder. I knew blood splatter was a possible evidence, so I was extra careful about scrubbing every drop away. Once I had cleaned everything up, I took a deep breath and decided it would be best to avoid Tubbo for a while.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

455 words