Chapter One!

(Based off of episode nine.)
The bell rings as I walk up to David, he's sitting on the bleachers in the gym. He notices me and smiles.
"So, Jackson! What happened to you yesterday? You stood us up at lunch." My eyes widen, I didn't want to tell him I ruined this girls shirt! All because I couldn't see a very obvious wet floor sign!
"Oh, uhmn! Sorry. I started feeling.." I trailed off, bringing a finger up to my face and scratching a spot.
"Sick..?" He raised an eyebrow, he still had a smile on his face.
"Yeah." I say as I nod. He leans back, his hand holding him up.
"Oh man. That sucks! But at least you look so much better today!" He chirps, yeah, I was feeling better, now that he's talking to me. "Hey! By the way! Are you free the Friday? There is this new horror movie at the cinema! Want to go with us?" When he said 'us' I figured he meant Exer. I swear that dude has it out for me! I look at him in shock, was he really inviting me into his and Exer's plans?
"What? Me? A movie? Wow, yea! I'd totally be down—!" I felt someone's hot breath, breathe down the back of my neck.
"Boo!" They said loudly in my ear, I gasped as a shiver went down my spine.
"Aaah! Exer! Don't scare Jackson like that! Poor man!" My body stayed still, he literally just scared the crap out of me! David's eyes were wide as he looked like he was trying to make sure I was okay.
"H-hey.. it's fine.. just startled me.." I stutter over my words. I legit almost peed my pants because of this dude! I turn to walk off. "I-I should get changed." I was still in my P.E. clothes, which smelt pretty bad.
"Sure pal! We'll wait for you!" David calls out to me as I was walking towards the locker rooms. Something about him calling me pal made me uncomfortable, I don't know why, David was one of my pals! No, he felt like more.

It was now Friday. My tíos had began to host this kid from Russia. He seemed kind of cool, yet i'm still very embarrassed our first interaction was me calling him "Frankenstein." David insisted on inviting him to the cinema with us, so now we're all going. It's gonna be us four. Me, Ronald, Exer, and David.. Me and ron were eating dinner, with Tío Frank and Tía Carol. I guess I had zoned out during dinner, cause I didn't realize how much I didn't eat until I heard exer honk his car horn.
"Oh someone's outside?" Tía asks, slowly getting up from the table. Tío looks back at the curtain behind him.
"Are you going out Jackson?" I nod, standing up, and excusing myself from the table. Ronald copying me.
"Uhmn.. yeah. Me and Ronald are." Ronald nods and begins to put his leather jacket on.
"We're going to the cinema with some friends." Me and Ronald are about to walk out the door before he speaks up, his hand a millisecond from reaching the door handle.
"Thanks for food. Excuse me, miss, sir.." He says, reaching the door handle and twisting it open.
"You two have fun now!" Tía calls as Ronald opens the door and walks out. I smile as her, and wave.
"Love you guys! We'll be back later!" I say, walking out the door, shutting it behind me. David starts to grin when he notices me.
"ooo! Jackson! You're looking good tonight! Tryna' impress the ladies?" I chuckle at his question, before nodding.
"Yeah.. something like that." His eyebrow shoots up. I look down blushing, no way I just said that. I get in the car after Ronald, we're sitting in the back, and David and Exer are sitting in the front, obviously.
"I seriously don't know why you had to invite this dork." Exer says, rolling his eyes. I guessed he was talking about me.
"Don't be mean Exer." He says, he has a smile on his face. David always had some sort of smile on his face. "Come on!" He hits Exer's shoulder. "Let's ride this baby fast!" Exer grins, and looks at me in the rearview mirror. A second later, we're flying down the road. David's smiling and laughing, and Ron has a smirk on his face, and I feel like i'm gonna vomit. He was going way too fast!
"C-Can you slow down?" I shout over the wind, his grin grows and he speeds up. I'm 90% sure we're going way over the speed limit. "Exer! Slow down!" He ignores me, I close my eyes tightly and bring my hands up to cover them as well. I can feel the car stop and go into park.
"Sorry Jackson! I forgot i'm the one with the drivers license!" He chuckles, giving me 'the' eye. David lets out a snort, and covers his mouth and nose. I can't tell if he was embarrassed he snorted, or if he felt bad for laughing. Either way, his laugh was cute.
"Anywho! I'm so excited for this movie!" David says, climbing out of the car. I open the door, and get out as well.
"I bet it's gonna be something cringy." Exer says, climbing out of the car, Ronald as well. We all begin to walk towards the doors of the cinema.
David smiles at the usher, as he asks her for four tickets. She nods and hands over the tickets. She hands them to David, and David hands her a twenty in exchange, even though the price was only nineteen. He winks at her.
"Keep the change, darling!" When he called her "darling" it made my stomach churn. The girl blushes and nods. David hands the tickets out to us and we all walk in.
"Do you guys want popcorn?" He asks, turning around and now facing me, Ronald, and Exer. I swear I saw Ronalds eyes sparkle.
"yes." Ron says, David smiles, he turns to lead the way, but I grab his arm and stop him.
"David can you help me find the restroom?" He raises an eyebrow and stares at my hand on his arm. His face is slightly pink.
"Oh uh.. yea.." He mumbles, pulling his arm away and handing a few dollars to Exer. "You and Ron go get some snacks! We'll be right back!" He begins to walk the other way, and I follow him. I can't even remember if I actually needed the restroom or if I just wanted an excuse to be alone.