Chapter Two!

A few minutes in the bathroom, I'm washing my hands. David walks in, so I smile softly at him.
"Hey David?" He raises his eyebrow with a smile.
"Yeah man?" He ask's, his voice sounding calm and peaceful. I take a deep breath as I turn off the sink and dry my hands off.
"Do you know why Exer hates me?" My voice is a bit scratchy. I knew this was a dumb question, I was about to tell him to forget it but he says something before me.
"Well, that's just Exer, he doesn't like new people." He shrugs, I stare at him, my eyebrows narrowing slightly.
"But he liked Ronald?" His eyes widened, I shouldn't have said that. Just because him and Exer are close doesn't mean he knows everything about him. "Just forget it." I sigh.
"Jack, I know it's been rough for you ever since you moved here." He says, slowly walking closer to me. He stops a few feet in front of me. "But trust me, everything will get better." He cups his hand around my cheek, and begins to stroke it gently. I can't help but blush at his actions. I lean in and plant a kiss, straight on his lips. The kiss only lasts half a second, cause I pull back as soon as I realize the mistake I just made. He stares at me, his eyes widened in shock. I brush his hand off of my face, and look away from him. "Jackson.." He says softly, his voice makes me want to cry. I know he found that disgusting, I know he hates me now. I can't believe I just did that. I disgusted myself.
"We should get back to the others." My voice is shaky, I shake my head, trying to set myself straight. This was the consequence to my own actions. He grabs my hand, not saying a word. He begins to lead me out of the restroom, and back to the main area. Where Exer and Ron were waiting impatiently. Exer had a drink in his hand, and Ronald had a bucket of popcorn. Exer noticed me and David holding hands, and I swear I saw his drink crinkle. I looked at his face, and his brows were narrowed, and he had a frown on his face. I quickly pulled my hand away from Davids. The next step I took, I trip. I look down and notice my shoes were untied, but there was some sort of green mist surrounding them. Or so I thought.
"Jackson! Are you okay?" David asks, watching me slowly sit up. I nod my head, and he extends his hand for me to grab. I grab it and pull myself back up.
"You should really start tying your shoes." Exer snickered, could this have possibly been caused by him? No! That's crazy! Man.. that kiss is really screwing with my mind right now.
"Yeah, don't want you to trip again!" David says with a cheerful smile on his face. How could he be so calm after what had just happened? Exer goes back to frowning when David actually seemed to care.
"Come on, guys." Exer's voice is stern and cold, as if he was mad. He begins to strut off, a slight stomp in his steps. Ronald shrugs and follows him, stuffing popcorn in his mouth. David follows the two as well, dragging me along with him. Our feet matching each others as we walk along side each other.

(First part of Chapter Two)