Chapter Twelve

Shannon pov:

I couldn't believe what I had just learned after I had stepped on to the stone altar it hard was for me to believe.I'm a princess who was born in this world and I didn't belong there but here also my mother told me that both princes bakugou,kirishima the dragon had fallen in love with me.I wasn't sure she was right until I heard their voices bagging me not to leave them because they both had something important to tell me.I couldn't no I didn't want to leave them somehow the magic around me from the stone altar heard me.Because it let me down and the wall of magic disappeared so that both bakugou,kirishima could get through.Also my mother the queen with the help of the bracelet the unicorn gave me she was able to unlock the mark.That say without a doubted I'm the long lost princess this mark is blue crescent moon with a golden outer ring.Once the moon and stars were no longer in a lineament both bakugou and kirishima were kind of out breath as they told me not to go back.Then I said hey you two don't have to worry I'm not going anywhere because I know my places is here with you.Now what is so important also I have few things to tell but for now I just wanted to what is in your hearts.

When shannon was still there with them both bakugou and kirishima's faces were a bit red as one bakugou wasn't good at saying how he felt.Where kirishima didn't have that kind of problem he told shannon that he fell for her the first day he met her.This was getting on bakugou nerves has he said enough eijirou I think she get it now can I get to say what I wanted to say her now.And kirishima let her go so that bakugou could speak he first started off by saying look I'm not good with telling someone my feeling.But he went on to say that she change that for him she,he couldn't finish what he wanted to he just kissed her instead.Because this was the only way to get his feeling across and kirishami end up said hey I wanted to do kiss her.Then after bakugou kissed her he said that how I feel and I think kirishima wanted to show his love too.Of course kirishima kissed shannon on the lips just like bakugou had done before him it was amazing.They all decided to leave the black diamond mountains and head back to where they could build a home.This would take time for them to get back but it was well through the journey of a prince and dragon shifter to find love.

Bakugou pov:

When me and kirishima managed to break the magic wall around the stone altar we grabbed shannon hoping.That she wouldn't leave us because I couldn't understand at the time but I had fallen for her I'm sure kirishima felt the same way I do.Once we were both inside shannon was standing there she looked different in good her clothes had changed into what royale.Would wear as I was about to say something that dam dragon had to go run up to her tell her how he felt that he didn't wanted her to go back.Of course she couldn't breath so I said hey shittyscales let her go she can't breath now as he did kirishima said he was sorry.Then it was my chances to tell her now I've never be good with tell how I feel as I tried looking at shannon wasn't helping so I showed her how I felt for her by kissing her on lips.I think kirishima go mad because I could hear him say he wanted to kiss her too when I pulled apart I said that how I feel about you.Now kirishima you can kiss her since you got all upset then kirishima kissed shannon who was still blushing after I kissed her.Her face was red as a cherry once he pulled aparted shannon said she felt the same way we did it just scary for to feel this way.But she said she wasn't scared any more she was happy to have us in her life and she didn't want to leave us.I asked about the book she told me that she destroy it because it held to many powerful spell that could easy of into the rough hands.In the end I was glad to be rided of that old book because now I had a princess from a fallen kingdom that was kind of hard to believe.But shannon had a mark on her forehead to prove it as well as the fact she had magic and could use it.After this we decided to go back and build a home I have the feeling the old hang is going to find out then yell at me for not doing whole of stuff.As for kirishima his mom's well they just might ask why he hasn't take her to met them that all them would however the old hang would do much worse to me.

Kirishima pov:

I was so happy that we could stop shannon from leaving us I didn't wanted her to leave us once we broke the magic wall.I ran to shannon tell her that I had fallen for her and I didn't want her to leave us because it would hurt.Then bakuogu tells me to let her go because she can't breath so I quickly do as bakugou said he not good at tells how he feels.So he kissed shannon on the lips to where I said bakugou I wanted to kiss her too when he pulled apart from her.He said don't get all upset you can kiss her too as I did her face was beat red she must have really be in shock.At what katuski did well I kissed her it was amazing feel to kiss her my other mate once we pulled apart I couldn't wait to tell mom's.The news I'm sure katsuki isn't going to tell his mother the queen also we both learned that shannon is a princess of a fallen kingdom that is gone now.But she was sad also happy to know that she belong her than in her world where she told us she didn't feel like she truly belong there.

As they packed up their camp they began walking down the stone stairs of the black diamond mountains as they walked down.The walk down was easy as if the monster and beats wouldn't attack because of the magic that was around them.Once they were finally down the black diamond mountain they continued walked until they were far from the black diamond mountain.It was then they made camp for the night this was good night as kirishima talk about how he could take her to home.To met his moms as well as show her around his home that was nice until kirishami said bakugou,you tell your mother the queen.This end with him said hell no she just going to yell at me said let why didn't to this or that the said is hell no not right now.The next day they packed up camp and continued head back this was journey that had some twisted and turners but it was well worth it in the end.When they made it the ported town they were in luck on last ship would be leaving now if they boarded in time.Which they were able to because soon the merking was going to close of the water for the season so this was go time.The trip across the ocean was nice and peaceful however once they made it back to the ported town.They left from bakugou found a nice inn that could stay at until they could leave the next day also shannon was wearing the same clothes.She had worn as she was traveling with them it was better that way it would have be hard to explain.Beauitful dress and that this was only be worn by royalty so she used magic to change back because it would been easyer to walk around in.It took sometime but they made it back they build a home which was nice and warm too also kirishima promised that he would take shannon.To met his mother since he had written to them and they wanted to met shannon also bakuogu got a letter from his mother.And she was mad in the letter she told her son to bring this lovely girl home with him so she could met her since kirishima's mother will be getting the chances too.In the end he said that old hang I'll never do that unless shannon wants to he said all this while yelling at the letter.But kirishima managed to calm him down to where he said just let her know whenever shannon feels like she would like to meet your mother the queen.And shannon wanted to meet kirishima mothers because he had talk about them so much so she wanted to meet them.As well as get to see the places where kirishima was born and grew up at of course kirishima was all but happy to show her around.Meanwhile in the capital of the silver dragon king enji had somehow gotten word that the girl with prince bakugou was indeed the long lost princess.Her name was shannon the king wanted some time to himself to think about all he had been told.His son prince shota was walking around the capital when he returned the palaces did he over what one the serves were told about.He was in shock shota always thought that the long lost princess from the fallen kingdom was just a story however that was not to be the case.As the story was true and shannon's name came up which meant she was the long lost princess of the fallen blue moon kingdom.Shota wasn't sure what his father the king would do since he was sure he had told of this news and he was right.But his father the king knew that it would be nice if she fell in love with his son because she could be princess of a kingdom once again.However he took what he had been told into consideration and realized that it would be right ask her come to the palace.If her heart belong to another so he was going to let this going and hope his son would find someone to love.