First class

(english is not my birth language so there might be mistakes, if you see some please tell me so I can fix them)

****
It was the beginging of your third year, the two previous one were chaotics due to the trouble Sophie and Agatha caused.

It was your first day in the school of New, you were wearing your uniform as you were told yesterday and you were trying to go to your first class. You didn't remember what this new class was about but you knew Castor was the teacher. Just for that you wanted to be on time.

The rumors you had heard about him being an awesome teacher back then on the evil and the boy sides made you really excited to start your day.

Lost in your thoughts you didn't see the boy in front of you and bumped into him and fell on the floor.

" I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking " you said looking up. You came face to face with a black haired boy with beautiful purple eyes. You remembered seeing him yesterday with the School Master but couldn't remember what his job or name was.

"Let's say it's okay for this morning" the boy said, bringing you back on Earth. " I suggest you pay more attention to what is happening around. It would be a shame to hurt such a pretty face so early in the week."

His threat remind you that he was in charge of maintaning the order in the school, so he could basicly do anything he felt like necessary to make student follow the rules. Even send them to the Doom room, a place of torture you didn't urge to see.

"Sorry, it won't happen again..." You started but since he only looked a bit older than you, you didn't know how to end this sentence.

"I would make sure of it if I were you. I will not Always be on a good mood like today." He said. "Being a dean and a teacher can be a really stressful job" he add with a grin.

So that was his job. Being one of the two dean of New. And he was going to teach you as well. You felt a bit of anxiety filling your belly along side something else but you couldn't see what feeling it was.

You got up, bowed a little and turn to head to your class. However you were pulled back on a muscular chest. You look at the ground to avoid his gaze, and breath deeply to cool you down. You didn't appreciate the proximity he had pull you into so you tried to move away a bit but he didn't seem to see it this way.

With the hand that wasn't holding you, he grabed your chin to make you look at him. You did your best to avoid his eyes.

"Why are you so eager to get away from me?" He asked, his warm breath trickling your ears.

"I'm going to be late for class and I don't want to. Espescialy this one." You replied.

"Which class is it?"

"I don't know but ..."

"You don't want to be late but you don't even know where you have to go." He said froaning and tightening his grip a bit. "I don't like when people lie to me."

"I'm not lying, I have class with Castor but I forgot the subject. But if you don't believe me I don't see the point of this conversation" you replied angrily.

"Then you should go." He said.

"That mean you have to let me go." You replied looking at the celling. You felt his grip soften and finaly he let you go.

You bowed again and start to head to your class. You felt his eyes on you until you reach a turn. Then you turned to look in his direction to meet his eyes. He had really gorgeous eyes and such a handsome face. You shook your head to break your staring contest and move back to go to class.

You arrived a bit early, so you sat at an empty table. You tought about the interaction you just had with the Dean and sight heavily.

"Isn't it a bit too soon to sight that way? The class didn't even started" A deep voice said taking you out of your thought. You looked up and noticed Castor in a corner.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you..." You started.

" It's okay don't worry, I'm not like Mme Sheek or Aric, I don't need constant attention." He said. You got up and moved to get closer to him and sat on a table.

"Who is Aric ?" you asked with a tiny voice.

'The dean of New evil. And Mme Sheek is another teachers of former evil." So his name was Aric. It was a pretty unusual name. But for some reason it fited him. He wasn't a random boy with a random name. He was dean Aric, the one in charge of the Doom room punishement.

" I am not sure he needs constant attention, I saw him like five minutes ago and he was more of a mood breaker than a child in needs of attention." You replied. For some reason Castor didn't seem to like him. There was something in his eyes, a sort of hate. It could be a professional jealousy but you could tell it was something else.

"What was your former side? Good or Evil ?" Castor voice pulled you out of your thought once again. You were about to answer him when you remebered someting they told during the meeting.

"I thought we shouldn't talk about it because the sides were not fully..." You started but since you didn't know how to finish your sentence you hoped he would understand what you meant.

"Adaptated." He finished, following the idea you began. Then he took a look at his watch and added ;"The class is about to start but I would like you to stay after class so we can discuss about that. You don't seem like a normal student. What class do you have next ?"

"I'm not sure, I think I have Pollux's class" You replied, trying to remeber your schedule.

"Okay perfect, it means we will have a lots of time" He said with a tiny smile. You had noticed the past few years that Castor and Pollux weren't getting along well and to be honnest you weren't Pollux biggest fan. Yet you knew you couldn't agree with this.

"I'm not sure skipping the first day of class is a good idea" You voiced. Indeed during yesterday meeting the School Master had made himself extremly clear on what was allowed or not and skipping class or arriving late was clearly on the to-not-do list.

"I'll back you up" He started but the first bell rung stoping him from adding anything. And you couldn't help yourself but think that on the first day of school the rules would be a little softer than usual. Well, the thought of what you could get from this little talk compare to what you could loose end to decide you.

You noded to Castor and went back to the sit you chose previously.

"Okay everyone please sit down, the class is about to start." Castor started "Today class will be an introduction to what we will see through this years."

He started his class about Henchman Training, the same subject he was teaching in the back in the school of evil.

Yesterday you went to the library to study a bit while your roommate were throwing a welcome party in your room. So you already knew what he was talking about. It was a shame because it was really interesting.

The class passed really fast so when the bell rung you jumped a bit. You got up with the other, but stoped in front of Castor's desk. A few other students were there too, to ask question about the think he previously said.

When they all left you looked a Castor.

"My class isn't enough interesting for you." He asked.

"Of course not, what make you think that?" You asked.

"You weren't paying attention, you were looking at the window during all class" He replied.

"I studied a bit yesterday. And your subject cought my attention... So I knew almost everything you said but I swear I was listening" You said

"How about I gave you extra work next time so you don't waste your time by coming here" He proposed, he was being nice and it was bothering you a bit. A former evil teacher that present himself with yelling at the begging of the first year wasn't suppose to be that nice with you."And so you don't waste mine. Anyway, I didn't ask you to stay here for that. So what was your former side?"