𝟐.

SINCERE BENETT___________________

SINCERE BENETT
___________________

"Well shit is he just unknown." Sincere mumbled to himself sitting in his basement with pictures of kaidyn pinned, his full name — him and kaidyn together.

Which was just kaidyn and jaz, but sincere cut jaz out replacing it with his face.

He wanted Jazlyn out the picture so bad, but he didn't know how he would successfully accomplish this plan.

He knew the best way was to get her to break up with him, and the way he would do that was hacking through her phone and seeing what he could use.

He grabbed his laptop, opening it as he began hacking into her Instagram.

Once he found the password, he logged in seeing messages filled with sugar daddy's and boys she slept with while with kentrell.

Some of the dms saying, 'me and my homies had fun running that train on you, lmk when we doing it again.'

Or, 'you gave me herpes assum? The last bitch I fucked was you now my dick bumpy."

He didn't know what would be good, so he screenshotted both. Logging into his fake account, going to kaidyn account sending those specific screenshots to him.

He smiled to himself spinning around as he kissed the multiple picture of kaidyn on the wall, his bedsheets being kaidyn too.

"Now we can be together forever Kai baby." Sincere uttered, jumping up and down for joy.

He decided to stop by Kai's house, because he found of the information on where he lived too. He wore an all black outfit, and mask only revealing his eyes.

He got inside his car, blasting Katy Perry clapping his Hands as he made it to kaidyn's house. They didn't live far but not close as well.

He parked his car far away from kaidyn's house, getting out his car closing the door as he slowly but surely creeped up to the back window knowing kaidyn never had the blinds closed to that one.

He watched as Jazlyn sat at the table, tears falling from her eyes as Kai stomped around angry heated at the information he received about his girlfriend.

"Jazlyn what the fuck you gotta say, train, herpes nigga AIDS? Bitch you so dirty!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, Jazlyn only being able to sob because everything he said was true.

"You got 1 second to get the fuck outta my shit. Have the phone and that car, but get the hell away from me slime." Kai spoke gripping his dreads as he tried so hard not to punch Jazlyn right then and there.

She couldn't deny it because it was proof, and she knew what she did was wrong. She lied for a couple of good minutes before owning up to the truth and telling him she cheated.

He stepped closer to jazlyn, "didn't I say you got one second? Get to moving before you got none." He uttered grabbing her hair as he pushed her to the front door

Unlocking it, he shoved her out the house watching her stumbled over the stairs into wet muddy grass making him chuckle before slamming the door shut locking it.

"Stupid ass bitch, now lemme get at another bitch that's been on my dick."

Those words made sincere brows furrowed in confusion, did he have to try and get rid of this one too?

If that's what it took to get kaidyn, then so be it.

"Ayo, this dej right? Come over I miss you." He mumbled, hanging up the phone as sincere stood at the window pissed.

He took this as a sign to go home, though he parked far he was athletic so this wouldn't hurt a fly.

It took his about 15 minutes to get back to his car,
Before hopping it turning it on making his way back to his house about to find more information about this dej girl that kaidyn found himself talking too.

If he could hack into jazlyns thing finding the most secret information he can, he can most likely do it to his husband, kaidyn but since school was tomorrow and he most likely would see him he would hold that off.

The drive home being short, he parked his car. Walking into his home, taking off his muddy shoes and wet clothes throwing them into the washer.

He went into the shower, having multiple pictures of kaidyn there as he washed his body smiling to himself before he started fantasizing.

Kaidyn kissed onto his elbow, rubbing around his bubble butt as sincere turned around kissing his lips multiple times bringing his arms around his neck.

They shared a long, loveable kiss. Swapping spit and moans being shared between eachother, before kaidyn carried sincere out of the shower onto there bed.

"Bae, why you watching family guy." Kaidyn asked, before sincere looked at him in confusion, "I'm not watching no da-"

He caught himself, seeing family guy playing on his phone as he released a heavy sigh at his delusional thoughts shaking his head at himself.

School was starting tomorrow, and he wanted to run into kaidyn ever chance he got. Already knowing his schedule switching his lunch to when kaidyn had it and everything.

They had 3/5 classes together which wasn't enough but it worked for sincere since he got to see him 3 times and he knew he would be showing up at school.

But his plan was to wipe jaz, and this dej girl out. And he meant completely.