Talentoso High

You, a 9th grader are going to a new school today. You will admit though, you do miss your old school. You dusted off your shirt before continuing on.
(Choose and outfit or make up your own :>)

(Lol sorry I wanted them to be yellow for Camilo 😔)

As you step into the school through the Grand Entrance, you see multiple groups of kids.

A group of girls. They seem to be wearing matching outfits. Sort of.
One girl has a wolf cut and an off the shoulder orange top. She has a jean skirt to go with it. She, unlike the others, wasn't smiling. Her tan skin went well with her black hair. Her eyes were like daggers sinking in to everyone as they walked by. The other girls she was yapping about with had the same jean skirt, just different various of tops in different solid colours.

Then, a group of boys on the other side of the hallway.
There was one boy that stuck out to you. He had a mop of curly hair and a yellow sweatshirt on. It read out the words "Irse a freír espárragos."

I mean I do love a boy with an Afro. You grinned.

The boy's eyes caught yours and he smirked. You quickly looked away out of reflex and continued to listen to your music.

You stared at the ground as you walked towards the principal's office.

Thump!

"AH!!! OH MY GOSH! Sorry sorry! I didn't see you there... I should've been more careful I just- I- I'm sorry..."
You looked up at the girl who was rambling on about how apologetic she was and how she should've paying more attention. You took a moment to analyze her.
She had round green glasses and short curly hair.
She was wearing a cropped teal t shirt with butterflies sewn into it.
She had some baggy loose dark blue jeans on and bracelets that went all the way up to her elbow.

"No no! It's okay." You give her a reassuring smile.

"Oh! Uhm... sorry." She smiles back. You chuckle at her response.
She looks at you and then your ear buds. "Whatchu listening to?"

A grin spread out across your face.

"CPR."

Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned red.

"I'm just kidding hahah." You snickered. "I'm listening to (your favourite song here.)"

"Oh, phew!" She sighed. "I'm Maribel." She stuck her hand out.

"I'm Y/n." You smiled and shook her hand.

"Need help finding the principals office?"
"I'm okay but thanks."
"Kk, see you lunch maybe?"
"Sure thing."