Who is our dad

When the twins were born, their father left natasha all on her own and had to bring them up on their own and spoke Russian to them. When the twin were 6 and natasha was on a mission with the other avengers and couldn't get a babysitter, they had to look after themselves. Hailey, who was the older twin, looked after Peter even though she was only 6 minutes older. When they turned 13, they met the other avengers and their kids, and they all became friends. Now to the twins trying to find out who their father is.

Peters POV

Me and my sister are looking in our mom's room for any information on our dad.

Pete, look what I found, she says
Wow, sis, you found a piece of paper, I say sarcastically. No, you idiot look it's a letter to us she says. Yeah, from school, probably I say.

Hailey opens it anyway, and she reads it out loud in a wired voice.

To my dear twins
I'm so sorry for missing your 17th birthday again this year. I hope you can accept this letter from me. im hopping your mom will let me be at your 18th. I hope to hear back from you soon.
Love from dad.

From dad? I ask, and then mom walks in
What's that and why are you in my room немного дерьма (Little shits) she says это от папы (its from dad) Hailey say back what? Mom says, Were you hiding this from us мама I ask дерьмо (Shit) mom says quietly yeah I was, but I'm trying to protect you both. Why, though he's our dad, I say I guess you can write a letter back, and I will post it for you.

The twins write a letter for nat to send to their dad, and they go to bed. Then, the next morning, they ask Nat a bunch of questions.

Who is our dad? Hailey asks, Why do you want to know so badly? Mom says so we can find him. I say I'm going for a walk. dont go in my office, mom say. Mom's office? Hailey asks mom's office, I say, and we run to her office, and we finally find his address. What are you doing? I told you not to come in here. Do you ever listen? mom says, Really mad sorry mom it was Pete idea. Hailey say hey no it wasn't. You picked the lock I say

Nat told them to get out and go to their rooms so she could put everything back, not knowing haliey took the paper that had their father's address.

Hailey's POV

I grab Peter's arm and drag him to my room to show him the paper with dad's address.

Look, I found dad's address I say
How the hell did you get that he asks I put in my pocket before mom came in I say mom isn't going to let us just go to dad's house or drive us to his she wants nothing to with dad Peter says well we will have to make our way there I say what are you insane Peter say really loud shhh mom might here you I say how the hell are we going to get to dad's house he asks I have my ways come to my room at 12am I say walking away fine Peter says.

Later, at 12 am, Peter walks to Hailey's room, and she's in all black

Peters POV
Why are you wearing all black? I ask
Why aren't you wearing all black she asks back. Because we are going to dad's not robbing a bank, sis, I say no shit sherlock do you want mom to see us she say we'll she won't because she in bed asleep I say plus if she does wake she will think we are robbing the house I say just shut up and let's go Hailey say and with that we leave trying not to get caught I watch my sister be an idiot thinking she's in a spy movie. If you do that, then mom will come down, I say sarcastically. She ignores my comment. Then we make it outside now. What dipshit I say we are getting in mom's car she says....

That's the end of this chapter. Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope it makes sense because I get told my writing on here never makes sense soooo.... I hope this is ok