introduction

Knowing Ashi Gill

A fictional novel by Avyana

Copyright © 2024 by Avyana.
All rights reserved.
No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission of the author. If the work is copied after being strictly prohibited, actions will be taken against the person who did so.
This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.
English is not the author's first language, so I request you to please positively criticise the errors. Criticism till it is civil is always welcome, however, the author will not entertain any negativity.
Lastly, the characters in this book belong to varying religions and ethnicity, they do not identify as the role models of the said community. The character's or the author's beliefs regarding a community do not have to be similar to yours. Therefore, if any scene in the story triggers you, feel free to skip/stop reading. This book is only for entertainment purposes.

A note from
Avy

Dear reader,
Thank you for giving a try to Knowing Ashi Gill! I hope you love reading it as much as I loved writing it.
Before you dive in, you should know that this book is for mature audience.
There are several triggers, including violence, mental health issues, mature language and intimacy.
All the characters in this book are imperfect, there will be character development throughout the book indeed but if you are in search of perfect characters you came across the wrong book.
Lastly, I am not a very experienced and talented writer, additionally English being my fourth language, I have a limited vocabulary. So do not expect anything that would leave you in awe.
Please read at your own risk.
Love,
Avy.

 Love,Avy