Funland

You watched as Cartman, Stan, and Kenny headed off towards the bigger rides of the park, leaving you and Kyle behind. You felt bad, that Kyle had volunteered to stay off the rollercoasters just because you didn't like them. Turning to your side, you looked at the boy, and smiled faintly. "I don't mind , waiting for you guys after you get off the rides, so you don't miss out!"

"Nuh-uh, I'm not just going to leave you out of having fun, so let's go find what you're comfortable with riding." Kyle flashed you a warm smile, as he then turned to look around and see where the smaller attractions were.

Your heart fluttered at his response, he was willing to sit out on the bigger rides so that you could be comfortable. You were certain that even your cousin and his boyfriend would've at least tried to force you on some scary rollercoaster rides if they were the ones who'd brought you instead. A light blush tinted your cheeks as you reached out and hooked your arm around his.

"How about this way? It looks like there's a haunted mansion?" You pointed over in the direction where there was a big spooky-looking house, with some bats and ghosts from the outside. "Or, nearby the haunted mansion looks like... there's a carousel, and Java Jam." You pointed out, and Kyle soon looking in that direction.

"Why don't we go on all three? We have plenty of time to kill today, so let's make the best of it!" He spoke enthusiastically, and absolutely felt his heart melt when your eyes sparkled with excitement and happiness. He felt your arm yank around his, and pull him in the direction of the other attractions.

First, you two waited in the line to get on the Haunted Manor ride, which they were able to send multiple cars at once thanks to the slow pace that the ride had gone in. The wait in the line wasn't long, so you two were able to get on fairly quickly. The two of you sat beside each other in the cart, and the bar to keep you two in place was pushed down on your laps.

The ride slowly started off, creaking and eerily shaking to make it seem as though the ride was going to break apart, or give the appearance that it was old and unstable. In front of you two were a set of doors that opened automatically when the cart had inched closer, revealing the inside to be completely pitch black. The doors slammed shut very loudly behind the cart, causing you both to jump slightly from the sudden loud noise. Already hearts beating quick from the loud noise, an unexpected large spider had dropped from the ceiling, its red eyes piercing straight into the cart. A hissing noise came from the spider, as it slowly retreated back upwards when the cart got closer.

To the right, you were able to see a graveyard-like setting, and a few tombstones seemed to be broken, and gave the appearance or feeling of there being zombies coming out of the ground. Groans and moans were heard, imitating what zombies would sound like, and that was before a hand shot up from the ground, and quickly grabbed your ankle. A high-pitched shriek escaped from your mouth as you scooted away from the hand, making you bump into Kyle. He instinctively grabbed you and held you close, inspecting what had freaked you out.

"It grabbed my ankle." You whined, as the hand retreated just as quickly as it had grabbed you. He let go of you, and sighed in relief. If anything, the scariest thing so far from this ride so far was trying to protect you from a fake zombie.

"It'll be alright, I won't let anything hurt you." He smiled at you, and rubbed the top of your head softly. Just as he said this, a holographic image of a ghost had appeared in front of Kyle's face, and a gust of cold air hit his nose. This caused him to scream out and get close to you in return.

A soft giggle escaped your lips as you now were the one to give him a few pats on the top of his hat, before smiling warmly at him. "It's okay, I won't let them hurt you."

He groaned and leaned back into the cart while playfully shoving your shoulder. "I don't need the protecting, I uh- I was just startled." He defensively spoke, as he tried to defend his screaming from earlier. "I can protect you any day, don't even sweat it."