T shirt

The next day we were both woken up by his phone being spammed. It was Bojan, he picked up the phone
N ( yes Bojan what do you want)
  B ( Nace were are you? We were supposed to have band practice today at 12:00)
N ( fuck, im sorry i completely forgot, ill be there in 30 min)
  B ( you better)
He said and hung up.
Clearly stressed he got up "im sorry Zarči i forgot i had band today, if you want we can hang out some other day" he said getting dressed "its ok Nace don't worry its not your fault we all forget" i said and smiled as i got up myself. I was wearing the same clothes as yesterday sins i wasn't really planning to stay over at his place. "U can borrow some clothes from me if you want" he said. I couldn't help but blush "you can pick what ever you want i don't mind" he said walking into the bathroom.
I walked into his room and opened his closet. Wow even his closet was clean. I picked a white t-shirt, basic but cute. It smelled like him and thats what mattered.
"Do you want me to drive you home?" He asked putting on his shoes "no im fine i can walk" i was already ready to leave "are you sure?" He asked "yep" i said smiling.
We both walked out, we gave each other a hug before going separate ways.
I felt that i already missed him, but at least i got his t shirt