CHAPTER 2

After eating breakfast Dantes gets ready for a walk through the woods to get some firewood and to enjoy nature. “Hey Todd?” Dante said. “Yeah Dan?” Todd said looking at his friend. “Do you think that Rose is still alive?” Dante asked. Todd gave him a confused look. “Uh, nevermind. It was a dumb question.” Dante said. Todd looked at him and said “I don’t know how you feel. I’ve never lost a family member like you did, but she’s still with you. Now go on your nature walk, wild boy.” Dante looked at Todd and said “I know she’s still with me. It’s just that I feel like she’s still alive.” Todd looked at him and said “You and her have the same blood. She lives on in you, in your veins. That’s why you feel like she’s still alive.” Dante said “Ok, thanks.” He then walks out the door and wanders the woods.

When Dante closes the door a black Monarch Butterfly flutters around his face then lands on his nose. He notices that the butterfly has a Rose on one of its wings. The Butterfly then looks at Dante and starts to flap its wings catching his attention. The butterfly then flies off into a path that Dante never noticed before.

“H-hey, wait up.” Dante said, trying to follow it. After five minutes a heavy fog starts to roll in, barely able to see the Butterfly in front of him. After following the butterfly for a while in the thick fog, Dante walks into a tall structure. He holds his nose as it starts to bleed while the fog clears up a little bit, and Dante looks up at the structure. He takes a step back and sees four other smaller structures surrounding the taller one. He stares at them for a while, above the four smaller structures shadows that look like Dante starts to form.

He stares at them as they look back at him with their red eyes. As he stared at the shadows they started to move towards him. Dante could only move a little bit at a time but not by much. One of the shadow figures starts to point at him as it grunts and moans. Dante looks in fear as they keep getting closer and closer.

Dante finally gets control of his body again and runs while the shadows scream at him. The thick fog rolls back in while he runs. He runs out of the fog as it dissipates, he runs to his house and runs in. He ran in and ran into Todd, knocking them both down. Todd gets knocked out because of Dante running into him. Dante runs to close and lock the door and check if Todd is ok and still alive saying “Oh god. Oh god, oh god, oh god. Please be alive.” After checking for a pulse and a heartbeat Dante finds that Todd is still alive. He picks Todd up from the ground and lays him on the couch. Panicking to himself a little.

As he has a small panic attack he looks outside. He sees the butterfly fluttering around the front, he looks at where the path was and sees that it's not there.

------------------------------------------------------------

This will be the last chapter on this account. The rest of the book will be on  sabityonp my alternate account where there are n or not as many Zoophobia fan books. Have fun and till next time.