𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑||.𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗡.

01

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗨𝗭𝗜, as she got herself injured in her presentation, I sigh looking at Uzi then I heard Doll and Lizzy giggling at Uzi. " Ew it didn't kill her, " Lizzy giggled, I looked at Lizzy and Doll. " Lizzy and Doll go back to your class period. " I told Lizzy and Doll, they walked away. " You know you had me worried you could've died. " " I know I know 𝗠𝗿. [𝗟/𝗡]. " Uzi replied, looking down.

I got up and sighed as I wrote down on a note and put it down next to Uzi it was a pass for being at the nurse's office, I started walking away but as I walked away, I saw Thad talking to Uzi that's nice for someone other than me to start talking to Uzi.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

I graded papers for Mr. Harper since he promised me that i get a day off which I'm very happy about so here I am grading papers I'm almost done just a couple more I'm also totally not at Doll's place.

Doll is such a sweet girl but right now, she's at Lizzy's place probably having a sleepover with Thad, Rebecca, and Darren. Then I heard a knock at the door I got up and went to the door " State your name and purpose" " Uzi Doorman and I want you...... To come with me " Uzi sounded kinda embarrassed but it's fine I got up and left the half graded papers on the table I grabbed my beanie and quickly braided my hair I went to the door and opened it. " Alright [𝗬/𝗡]'𝘀 on board" I looked at Uzi as I said that to Uzi and we left.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

We walked for a couple minutes now and Uzi had a door master key for some reason. " Oh Robo-Jesus! " I looked at Uzi then I looked where she was looking oh... It's her father.... Khan Doorman the 'hero' " And where might you be off to? " Khan said, I looked away from Khan and Uzi. Why is this familiar? " I need to measure the exterior hydraulic mechanisms of door 1 because that's the project I'm working on for school and [𝗬/𝗡] coming with me because he's the person who chose to be partners with me, " Uzi lied,  I watched as she lied she just wanted to go outside just to get parts for that railgun of her's and since some of those parts are next to the murder drone lair it's extremely dangerous since the murder drones are like vampires mixed with fallen angels.

As Khan opened the door for me and Uzi I slowly followed behind Uzi ignoring the other worker drones along with Khan as we were outside the door closed finally we walked though Uzi was quite ahead of me I didn't mind at all.

As I walked I tripped and fell over once I managed to look up I saw a dead worker drone with his oil spilling out some managed to get on my hands and clothes. " Just great I appreciate it so much " I rolled my antics, getting up I catched up with Uzi so she wouldn't be 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Uzi finally found the piece that probably charged her railgun, I saw a spaceship that is quite strange I kind of want to study it to learn it and how to build one sadly my thoughts were interrupted by hearing wings flapping in the air. " Uzi " I called her, We both ran and hid behind pieces of rubble and stayed hidden, I looked over to Uzi and she looked at her broken glass again only to find the murder drone staring and waving..

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This was originally made on December on my irl mother's birthday and so i accidently let Grammarly take over and I regret it.