thirteen

𝙱𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙 𝚇𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚒c𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜

I haven't talked to Troie since the other day.
I'm staring to miss her like crazy.

I know I shouldn't have said fuck her but she really got me mad ass tight.

Layla ass been blowing up my phone ever since she seen me and Troie on the shaderoom.

I don't fuck with the shaderoom and I hope they die.

" Yo Dougs. We boutta go to the deli you want sum ? " asked Kay peeking his head through the door.

"Nah man just make sure buggy eat. Sub onions on her shit though." I said rolling up another blunt.

"Look I know you fucked up bout what happened but you know T more than anybody standing in this room. Go talk to her."

I thought to myself for a while. Ion know man shit really making me deadass tight right now.

I walked out to my car when I saw someone sitting on it.

Layla ass. She looked at me and smiled.

"Fuck off my car bitch fuck wrong with you." I said pushing her off the car.

She frowned at me. " I only came here because you still got my shit in your house."

"I burned that shit girl fuck is you on ? " I mugged her as she laughed.

Yea she on that shit. "Bro Layla deadass imma choke you the fuck out don't touch me real shit."

"Dougie don't do that to me because when that bitch left you I was there for you did everything for you paying for studio time and all of that held you down when you went to jail and everything so don't sit here and do that to me."

I could see the tears forming in her eyes. This bitch really got some fucking nerve bro.

"I didn't ask you to do that shit you choose too ? Who did I give all my shit to before I turned myself in ? You ain't help me with shit you left me to go fuck on a nigga opp while he was in jail nigga you ain't shit you a top tier thot ion got no care or respect for you now get the fuck away from me before I spit all on you." I said pulling off.

~~~~~
"Buggy open the door ." I said pounding on it.

I could hear footsteps coming towards it and it flung open. " What ? I thought it was fuck me." She said looking at me with her arms crossed.

I looked at her face she looked real pale like she was sick or something. But I decided not to bring it up.

"I'm sorry you know I'm sorry that was very disrespectful of me to say to you and I didn't mean to do that. But can you stop being childish and be my wife again ? Please ?" I said with my head down.

I hope this shit work or imma start popping up at her job again.

"When do we leave ?"

"What ?" "For Cabo ? When do we leave  so I can put in time off ? "

I could feel my cheeks getting hot, she got a nigga blushing fuck .

" Friday and we come back next Friday, I'll reimburse the money you loose." I said grabbing her hand kissing her cheek.

"Okay I need to start packing then , you hungry ? " She asked leading me in the door.

"I'm always hungry Ladybug, what you got ?" I licked over my bottom lip.

" A kiss....." She said pecking me on the lips , " And these lil steak foil packets off tik tok if you want some ."

"You know I do buggy." I said smiling and smacking my hand across her ass.

"Ouch-a . Do all that when we in the bed." She said rubbing her ass.

"My fault but you getting a lil thick ."

"I know ain't it fat ," she said sticking her tongue out and smacking the place I just smacked hissing.

"That's what your ass get." I started laughing.

"Shut the fuck up ."