[ THE PROLOUGE / PRELUDE ! ]

A Formal Introduction!

Heya! First story on here. Decided, why not do a fun little prolouge?

) ( ----------
'

The Heartbeat :
The more faster you go, I go.

"Come on-"
Heaving breathing was present, Sonic was stressing like a damsel in distress.

"Could she have been... No! I can't think like that! What were her fortune cards again?" Sonic was very worried, he glanced around in full anxiousness.

"Rose?!" Sonic hollered out to the darkness that the sky provided as if to wait for an answer. Though, only slience was there, to keep him company.

"Damn Ames.. I wish you were here!" Sonic slapped himself, in disappointment and frustration from the predicament he was in.

( ) ---------
'

Alright, end of that thing. Any who.. I guess I should introduce myself, I'm Kat, or known as Sun! Or anything that you'd wish to call me, I don't mind. This is a SonAmy story, with some Metamy here and there. Depends how long this story will be.. If people love it, or even bother to leave a simple "This was good." Or whatever, I'd appreciate it deeply. Well, time to dip! Gotta make the first chapter, and make it exciting. Have fun just relaxing while I drain my energy and time on this app that I'll never use in the next ten years possibly.

--------

( WORD COUNT! )
220!