The Hazbin Hotel

The hotel has always been super busy. After the war with heaven and the demons beating and killing Adam, Charlie has been making so many plans about the new version of the hotel. Vaggie always helped her out, Niffty kept the rooms clean, Alastor would be.. creepy. Husker would do his usual job and just
be a bartender of the hotel. Angel would sit around, show everyone else his new tapes and of course, go to work to see his boss Valentino. Husker was cleaning the beer mugs while Angel was on the couch scrolling on his phone. Husker notices Angel.: "Do you ever get off that damn phone." Angel looks up at him, "I'm texting my boss Val." "It seems like yours always texting that Val guy." "Well he always needs me Husk, I'm a famous pornstar, ya'know?" Angel sighs, "I have to go. Val needs me." Husk goes back to cleaning the mugs.

Angel Dust came back to the hotel later than usual. The hotel was dead silent since it was late and everyone was off snoozing in their rooms. Angel looked forward only to see Husker still at the bar. "What are you still doing here so late!?!" Angel sped up walking towards Husk while saying that. "Well why are you back so late???" Husk sarcastically reapplied. "Val made me do a lot of work." "Hey bartender.." "Hm?" Husk looked up at Angel un focusing from cleaning the bar table. "I could really use a h- I mean, pour me a drink!!!" Angel clearly did not want that drink. All he wanted was a hug. He was afraid to ask though, he didn't want anyone ever worrying about his problems. Especially his friends. Husk takes an alcohol bottle and pours it in a mug. He felt a bit suspicious because he knew Angel wanted to say something else before but interrupted himself by saying something else. Husk thought that was just an excuse Angel was using. Husk slides over the mug of alcohol. "Thanks." Husk looks at Angels face and focuses on him. He notices a bruise under his right eye, it wasn't too big but ask was concerned. "What's that on your face?" Whats what?" "That black look bruise, did something happen?" "Oh uhhh yeah.. I slipped on one of the cords at work and slipped down face first." Angel lied. He did not fall anywhere. It was his boss, Valentino. Valentino got very drunk at the studio and for some weird reason assumed Angel told everyone at the hotel whats really going on at Angel's job.

Valentino grabbed Angel into his dressing room and tackled Angel to the ground. He pulled Angel by the collar of his robe and slapped Angels face really hard. Then proceeded to flirt with Angel and apologize that he just got angry and didn't know how to let his anger out. Angel was afraid and sat there, shocked as Valentino walked out all drunk and flirty to go sit with the girls. Angel packed up and headed back to the hotel. "I see, well you should go rest up and be careful next time." "Oh alright, thanks for the drink Husky." Angel walked away from the bar with the drink, and when he got to his room and locked himself, he smashed the mug onto the ground and started crying. "I'm such a fucking mess I don't know what to do anymore." Angel stopped himself and went to bed.

**Night time**

Husker noticed something was going on with Angel, Husk had a suspicion that it has to do with his job, his boss.. Husk didn't know what to do, it might have just been a bad day for Angel who knows??? Husk let it go and went to bed.