🌺When he saw his new profession🌺

IN THE UNIVERSITY

All the students was in the class while gossiping with their friends in another side bad boy of the university ye ye u are right our one and only jk .. was sitting on his bench.. enjoying the company of sexy girls who was seducing him with their touch and sexy move one girl was sitting on his lap while kissing on his neck more than kiss that girl was sucking him like hungry cat  and another side one girl was sitting beside jk ...who was  talking with him dirty talk ... Seducing him by her sexy look ... all is in the class but no one have to dare to utter any words against to him all students even teacher afraid to him because they know if they say or do anything what will jk do with them ... They don't want to see the hell bt jk .... The Seoul University belongs to Jeon family so jk is automatically own of it
Jk was busy to flirting with girls or u can say  busy in make out session
And at the same time principle enter in the class with unfamiliar person all students become silent and stop to do what was their doing but as u know our bad boy who don't have fear to anyone and don't care about others he doesn't even move a bit he is still doing what is he doing ye u are right making out infront of whole class and principal... When principal entered in the class first he saw jk who was making out in the class even he doesn't move a bit after saw him ... Principal said  mister Jeon jungkook be in your behave don't u know you are in the class not in your house or club... Jk don't care to move and listen and bit what is old man saying he still was in that position ....and enjoy it when principal saw that jk isn't listening to him principle got frown and again summoned jk name in shouting voice JEON JUNGKOOK BE IN YOUR BEHAVE...in this time jk saw on that direction from where the voice was coming he was so frown because he doesn't like if someone interfere in his work ....but when he saw on that direction  his angry face change in surprise look in the second he can't even move  his eyes from the direction .... He was staring like there have no tomorrow....

🐰Jk POV🐰
When I saw in the direction from where old man is barking like dog I saw there one unfamiliar man who look like eathreal beauty i can't even move my eyes on him ..his big  doe eyes , his sharp jawline and his juicy pinky lips seem like attracting me want to taste that honey juicy lips so badly.... Ahh... His sexy figure seem like inviting me to hold him tighter in my arms his waist size ashii perfectly fits in my hands ..... Babe u will be mine soon ( with devil smark).....