Argument (END)

Dim light filtered in through the spire, casting a bright glow upon the silver corpses. N sat down on the soft snow, a few inches away from the exit, a worried expression covered his screen. J walked out of the landing pod; a grateful look flashed for a second before switching back to her normal annoyed face.

J kicked N gently with her leg. "Moron-bot, you can't mope over a purple toaster all week." N ignored J, turning away, his eyes narrowing with annoyance.

J frowned. "Why do you even care for that bot anyway She's just a worker drone, N."

SHING!

N jolted up, switching one of his hands into a blade and holding it close to J's neck, a small bead of black oil where his blade hit, dropped down onto the crisp white snow. "No, she is not."

J pushed the blade away with the back of her hand. "So, what are you telling me, that getting captured was worth it to help her?"

N paused, hiding his blade before turning to J. "I... "Don't know..." His visor displayed yellow tear shapes falling from his eyes. "But what I do know is that she was the only person that treated me well. You bully and threaten me, and V is too busy to do anything with me." He took a deep breath and turned away from J, his tail bobbing. "Uzi is in danger."

N looked towards the entrance. "And I will do anything to keep her safe."

- - - - - -

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am SO grateful for all the people who read this story up until now. But I will have to end it early. I will be making a second book, but I have to catch up with school and Episode 7 may alter the story a bit, since it takes place after Cabin Fever Labs.

This was super fun to make and to imagine this getting to the #3 and #1 place was not something I expected at all!

I won't be permanently gone, I will still be online, but I'm just taking a break for now. Thank you, and have a good night/day!