2: Fundy/Progress

This is fundys pov-

W

hat the actual fuck is happening?! How- how did this happen- w-why did I grab this thing-? What the fuck is going on?! Oh I hope Tommy is okay! Geez.. sigh..

(Fundy moves and makes it to where he's holding the toddler from underneath the arms)

Geez..what even is this thing? Is it well- alive-? Prolly should have check that first- also- EW- I internally gag. This thing stinks- I think it's rotting...

The toddler starts to slightly move like shaking it's head and hands.

Ope- no..it's alive..uhh- what do I do with it..?

-Philza flys down to where Fundy is-

";what happened?;"

Philza said startling me causing me to pay attention to him and lowering the creature in my hands

"×i-i don't know! I just heard alot of commotion- and there was a crown so I was able to navigate to see what it was about- and I saw tommy- and as soon as I picked him up I saw this thing and just grabbed it..×"

";this thing..?;"

-Fundy shows Philza the toddler in his hands-

"×this thing×"

";Fundy that's a child..a..really beat up and untaken care of child..;"

"×what am I supposed to do with it?×"

";just keep it with you for now..I can't take it in- especially with how Kristen is..;"

"×what am I supposed to do?! I mean I've taken care of kids just- not..a ratty kid..×"

";Fundy! Just do as I say. I'll think of something soon enough.;"

-Fundy sighs-

"×ughhh fiinneeee.×"
I said while rolling my eyes.
Like wtf am I supposed to do with a ratty kid? I mean I've tooken care of kids but that's like- tommys age.. sigh..I guess I'll take it back to my cabin.

-Fundy caries the child in his arm.. (like underneath his- fundys armpit) soon arriving and walking into the cabin-

Good to be home..now what to do with this...

-Fundy set the toddler down and as soon as he did it bolted unto a corner..hiding away-

I- wtf- what am I supposed to do with this now..? Uhh..

I sigh..I walk to my kitchen and grab a loaf of bread.. I walk towards the kid and set it next to them... i then grab a fox plush my dad had gotten for me when I was a baby and set it next to the food. I sigh then walk to my room, getting undressed and taking a short shower..after showering I brush my chompers and get dressed in my night attire. Sigh.. tommorow is going to be a long day.

>as Fundy falls asleep he dreads tomorrow as he has to watch over a 'rat'<

-The sun rises and the new day begins-

-Fundy awakes around 7am and sits up tired and not wanting to awaken and get ready today, as he rubs his eyes and opens the he's surprised with a guest in a corner of his room sleeping curled up cuddling the stuffed animal-