Ancient Cratatia. Chapter 11

Gossen and With his two Friends, went to the food court to gather their desired food, as one of them purchased each food they crave at that court, after buying their food, they went out to seek a table that is unoccupied as they walked around, talking to each other, Jake then mentioned that Kian, their other friend, was planning to meet them at the 3rd district's tables, Gossen and Ivan Was surprised and happy to hear that, as they haven't seen Kian for such a long time, Gossen then Teleports the three of them to the 3rd district's tables, and See's Kian alone waiting for them, Kian then See's them and waves at them, as he shouts "over here guys!" The three of them speed walks up to him as they sat together, Kian Mentions something important to Ivan, that he will be enhancing his blade for him, as he promised he will make it powerful, Kian has the ability to make Weapons whether it is melee or range more enhanced and powerful, making it more possible to have more skill or boosts that the weapon can generate, Ivan thank Kian for his kindness, as Gossen Smiles at them, Jake then said "you two have been doing work alone aren't you guys?". Gossen Chuckles as he said "it's something we two can handle, you and Kian still need to be stationed here, you guys need to be here to protect the others just Incase, the powers I've given you guys, are powers to protect the people of Cratatia from any chaos that demons brings.". Ivan nods and utters, "don't worry about us, we two have it under control, those rodents can't get near our academy. Nor near the people living in Liteous.". Kian then said, "how about the whole Cratatia? I'm sure you guys can't protect this huge land?". Jake and Kian was concerned but was told on by Gossen as he said, "like I told you, the powers I gave you is to protect the people of Cratatia, meaning you can almost do anything? Except create living beings, or make souls for someone, this kind of power can protect the whole universe." Kian uttered, "alright? Then why don't you do it alone? And why bring us in?" Before Gossen could even speak, Ivan said "Because he trusted us to protect our people, he knows we have great potential, and will use it for the good, you guys didn't noticed it? His improving us, because he wants us to be like him, he remembered that, you guys admired him, so there, his giving you the opportunity to be like him, you guys hold that much power, that could save everyone, us Three and Gossen, will protect our world from evildoers, so Kian? Please don't question his actions, he did that so that you can experience what a protector can do." Kian nodded and looked at Gossen as he says, "sorry bud? You truly are kind, thanks for trusting us." Jake Agrees what Kian said and looks at Gossen with a smile.
Gossen Chuckles and told them to eat up, because lunch time is almost done, Ivan Sighs as he continues to eat, but deep inside his happy for Gossen, for such being a great friend and an opportunity giver.

After having their lunch, Kian said he had to go and meet up with his partner, as they will have a talk at their classroom he said, Jake then said he'll go to as he will train with his companions at the 2nd District, Gossen Understood their situation, as he Teleports them to their desired place, Ivan and Gossen looked at each other, as they clean up the table they used, Ivan Utters, "you sure love making things look perfect huh?" Gossen laughs a bit as he said "oh no no! We just need to clean our mess buddy, I feel bad for those who cleans our Academy's eight Districts, doing small acts like this lessen the work for them my friend, it's the least we could do right?" Ivan nodded and said "right, you've changed a lot? After being crowned the protector of Cratatia." Gossen shushed him as people are around them are hearing them, Ivan then shuts his mouth as he felt stupid at that moment, Gossen sweats as he chuckles and comforts Ivan, saying it's okay and they should hurry up cleaning the mess they made.

Gossen Tells Ivan that he has to go, because class is about to start he said to him, Ivan nodded as he told him the same thing, they both teleported away, as Gossen appears in his classroom, David and the others was waiting for him, and tells him that their training for elemental and dark magic will be happening outside one of the professors said, the bell rings, as it was the sign that class is about to start, all of the Students in the 1st District gets Teleported to the huge underground training facility, all of them was grouped by their Classroom a name, as they were about to master the Elemental Magic, and for those non-user of it, went to Professor Albert, as he will teach them the first and basic Elemental Magic, and Professor Ces was one of the Observers, she will soon teach everyone the Dark magic of orb manipulation, after all students master the basic skills of elemental magic.