CHAPTER 5

Zuel Pov:

I was about to sleep my phone ranged beside me. I put it to the side corner of my bed. I planned to sleep again here in my own room, not the attorney room. Like I wouldn't stay there any longer. My head still hurts caused by hangover.

I don't know why I drink all of that alcohol.
My phone stopped to ring, so I checked it, and the caller is the Atty. Why is he calling? Kakagaling ko lang sa house niya tapos ngayon tatawagan niya ako. I ignored it and went back to sleep again.

◇◇◇◇

I step down to the floor, and my restaurant is still closed, so my employees are on vacation this is the time for them to relax and to rest. But Cindy doesn't want to go on vacation, so I let her to be my side. She is still injured so I think she will choose to stay at home rather than go anywhere.

I hired a security guard for her to make her safe. I know Mathilda, she won't sit still and watch me to bring her down.

''How's your sleep mi amore?'' Tanong sa akin ng Atty.

''Good, thank you for visiting me here, but can you distance yourself a bit? You're too close to me.'' I said to him. While pushing him away from me.

''Why? Do I smell bad? I wear perfume.'' He said while sniffing himself.

I just rolled my eyes to him and went to the stool bar. I don't know what to do, I'm bored.

''Tutal you're here naman, do you have something in mind to do? I'm bored, my restaurant is closed in the meantime so I don't have something to do.'' I said to him.

''If you want, we can hang out outside? I'll tour you here. I have a lot of places I know, and they all have fascinating views.'' He said. That's tempting. I want to roam around and go to the places that I didn't know.

Tumayo naman ako at lumapis sa kanya.
'' Alright, let's go!'' I said to him. Nauna na akong lumabas at naka sunod lang siya sa akin.

Tinignan ko naman ang dala niyang kotse wow again, expensive as fuck.
''You really have expensive cars, don't you, Atty.Lazar?'' I said to him while looking at Gordon Murray T.33 worth of  $1.7 million what an expensive car.

''I do love collecting cars, so don't be shocked about that. Let's go inside the car, so we can roam around here.'' He said.

Pumasok na ako sa mamahalin niyang sasakyan at pinaandar niya kaagad ito pagka pasok niya palang. Nagulat naman ako sa bilis ng sasakyan na ito.

Habang nag dri-drive siya ay nakikita ko mula dito sa sasakyan ang Eiffel Tower ang laki talaga niya at dahil nga pa gabi na matagal din akong nakatulog at masarap sa pakiramdam ang mahabang pahinga.

''Where we going?'' Tanong ko sa kanya.

''To Parc Monceau, that park is beautiful and you can relax there.'' He said to me.

Parc Monceau? Where is that place? Hindi ako familiar kaya sinearch ko sa google and wow. Ang ganda niya sa picture para kang nasa isang hardin ng isang kaharian at isa kang prinsesa or prinsepe na nag papahinga doon.

Napa ngiti ako bigla.
''Is this okay if we are going there to just relax? It's a beautiful place.'' I said to him.

''Don't worry too much mi amore I got you!. I'll entertain you as much I can so relax okay?'' He said to me while smiling at me widely.

''Then let's go!'' I said. Excited na ako, dahil nga puro trabaho ang inaatupag ko kaya wala akong oras mag saya at mag gala-gala dito sa Paris.

Ang alam ko langa ata is Eiffel Tower na napaka ganda lalo na kapag gabi.