Chapter 4: The Deities

The clash of weapons reached a fever pitch as Rorgar and his army fought with unparalleled ferocity, their determination unwavering even in the face of overwhelming odds. But just when it seemed like victory was within their grasp, a rumble echoed through the battlefield, heralding the arrival of ancient deities long thought to be mere myths.

With a thunderous roar, the deities descended from the heavens, their forms towering over the battlefield like titans of old. With a wave of their hands, they unleashed a torrent of divine power, overwhelming Rorgar's forces in an instant.

Caught off guard by the sudden onslaught, Rorgar and his warriors found themselves pushed back, their ranks shattered by the sheer might of the deities. As the battle raged on, Rorgar could feel his strength waning, his resolve tested to its limits.

In a moment of desperation, Rorgar dropped to his knees, his breath ragged as he whispered to himself, "Why... why have you forsaken me? They've taken everything from me... my clan... my friends... Ardena has rebelled against me..."

But as the weight of his failures threatened to crush him, a fire ignited within Rorgar's soul, a primal rage that burned hotter than any flame. With a deafening war cry, he rose to his feet, his eyes blazing with an otherworldly fury.

In that moment, Rorgar cast aside all restraint, unleashing the full extent of his power upon the battlefield. With each swing of his axe, he cleaved through the ranks of his enemies, his movements fluid and precise as he carved a path of destruction through the divine forces arrayed against him.

But even as Rorgar fought with all his might, he knew that the battle was lost. The deities' power was simply too great, their wrath too overwhelming to be overcome. And as he gazed upon the devastation wrought by their divine fury, Rorgar knew that his reign of terror had come to an end.

With one final, defiant roar, Rorgar charged headlong into the heart of the divine onslaught, his axe raised high as he embraced his inevitable fate. And the last echoes of battle faded into the night.