[ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁶: 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓]

[Vietnam' POV]

I looked at the map, I slightly squinted my eyes as I looked at the place where He used to be on the part of the map, I sighed. I looked at his part of the map, it was Ocean blue. Oh how I missed him, His land was the size of Italy.

This war was endless. I just want to feel his warm hands on my forehead. I closed my eyes. Then loud knocking interrupted me at my peace of mind. “ Come in” I said firmly, I saw my commanders panting, I raised my brow, Before frowning, “ What is the matter? ” I asked my soldiers. « Sir tinh has been attacked by Thailand! We were not already for the attack, It was sudden sir! » One of my commanders said, My eyes widened, I got up from my chair. “ Let's go to tinh now! ” I ordered as I went upstairs to the balcony, I got inside my chopper.

★Time skip★

As soon as we got to Há tinh, I saw the damage that the enemy had pledged on my land. I gritted my teeth, As the army prepared themselves for another battle, I got off the chopper I was in, I looked at the destruction that was made. I walked through the ruins of the city. Burned houses, demolished buildings, Blood everywhere... It was disgusting... But it is the war. Every deed we do is disgusting.

The medics rushed in to aid the wounded citizens. I looked at the sky seeing Thai planes fly away towards their motherland, I sat down on the ground. I heard a mother screaming her lungs out « Con trai của tôi! Anh ấy đi rồi! KHÔNG!! (My son! He's gone! NOOO!) » The mother sobbed loudly, As she held her beheaded son. « XIN VUI LÒNG ĐỪNG BẮT CON TÔI! (LORD DON'T TAKE MY SON PLEASE!) » The mother cried out loudly. I lowered my military hat. As I paid my respects. I couldn't watch any longer I left the scene.

I tried going back to the military tent without hearing the screams from family's. Their agony. « Con gái tôi?... Dau của tôi đâu— (My daughter? Where is my dau—) » The Father saw his daughter's chopped off corpse. I heard him scream in pain. I felt what the father was feeling, losing someone so important to you in the war is... Heartbreaking knowing you'll have to face everything on your own from now on, I tried walking faster but ran into a wife who was looking for her husband. She cries as she helplessly tries to find her husband.

I close my eyes and went inside the tent. I looked at my commanding officers. As much as I feel bad for these people I need to remind myself... I also have blood in my hands. I am no innocent myself either.

[Russia' POV]

I walked through the hallways of my palace, Smirking, I finally have argentina land, After years of endlessly fighting with this bastard they surrendered. I went to my office closing the door. I took out a dragger and threw it at America's land “ Soon the world would bow down to me... ” I chuckled to myself. As I let victory sink in.

[Narrator's POV]

As Russia was preparing his men for another war, America was hurriedly trying to come up with a plan to overthrow John. As the Russians sung their national anthem in union, Japan was getting ready to bomb Russia and China. At the same time Vietnam has attacked Thailand and his land, There was so many events going on that everyone can't take a break. They were lost. As their leaders fought. The organizations had truly fallen out of order. There was no law. War was spreading like the plague. The countries were going to far with their plans.

Day by day the citizens will remember this day as an never ending war. A cycle that will haunt the universe. The country master's hands were covered in blood. They're hands were never cleanse with purity and generosity. Their hands posseses the very weapon that the past master's controlled. The world was covered in blood. Blood of the innocence, the guilty, The sinners, The misfortune, The disabilities, The ugly, The pastors And the children, Their tanks were covered in handprints of the people they have slayed with their very hands. The very same hands they swore to never use for the forbidden. They made a promise to never self reflect what their master's before them did. A promise that was broken. By control, desire and possession.

[Philippines' POV]

I couldn't sleep my mind was troubled, I just wish I could do something to help them.
They were like family to me I might act like I don't care... But... Memories do still linger inside me.

I got up to get some water. I got to the kitchen and poured myself some fresh water. I looked at the clock It seems so off. To be honest. I looked at the time on my watch. It was 1:00. The time on my clock was 9:00. Sia must've messed with it earlier. I fixed it turning it back to their forward time. I realized something.

If there's time. Which can go backwards or forward. By just switching a button left and right...

I immediately dropped the clock, I ran towards the closet taking out my winter coat and my car keys I hurriedly went to the door and went inside my SUV. I have to see her, I want to know if it is possible... She's my last shot. I hope she can help me...

________________________________

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY AND VERY EMOTIONAL IN MY LIFE

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY AND VERY EMOTIONAL IN MY LIFE. soup___hie MAKES THE BEAUTIFUL ARTS I'VE SEEN. I JUST LOVE HER ART STYLE. (I suggest y'all check her page and support her) 💖💖 💖