SP1

The Graviton Warship that SP1 commands has five methods of communication that include microwave transmission, verbal and visual input, physical input via a keyboard, and the 'B' Sharp crystal network.

Since SP1 is a Sentient Personality, it can interface with the ship as if the ship is an extension of SP1's body. That means that the ship can react to SP1's direction or to external threats, at the speed of positronic thought.

SP1's new ship is humankind's most advanced and powerful Impervium alloy model. It is currently functioning as a test bed for technology that is not integrated into Eden's general fleet. That is... not until its trials are complete.

Part of its current mission with the GRAV Team was a trial designed to measure power flow from the new model Infinity Battery and fine tune the entire energy delivery system to each operational Graviton system, including thrust projectors, shield, and its manipulation system, under strained conditions.

Instead of completing the assigned mission, SP1 approached universe five at many times the speed of light. He planned to transition from hyperlight to sub-light within braking distance of the battle zone reported by the one Morfin drone able to deliver its warning.

SP1 walked onto the Bridge of his warship and said: "Ship, how long until we enter sub-light?"

The ship answered: "Minus ten minutes, Captain."

SP1 decided to watch for the light show created by the Graviton Ram as it punched through the light barrier. For some mysterious reason, the cascade effect of striking the barrier from the 'above light speed side,' sent astounding visual effects into the hyperlight void. The only downside to the display of raw power was the brief time it existed. SP1 loved the sight.

Too fast, they were through the barrier, and into normal space. SP1 asked: "What's out there, Ship?"

The ship replied: "Scanning."

After a brief pause, the ship announced: "There is a large debris field within hard breaking distance, Captain... Braking now."

SP1 said: "Scan the field for activity, energy signatures or anomalies. I'm looking for anything that stands out from what is expected for this type of debris field."

After a few seconds, the Ship's AI replied: "Captain, the Morfin debris field is being scavenged by several species hunting for Morfin technology. The Level Three Council's technology is highly sought after by lesser species, according to my records. There is nothing else visible within scanning distance."

Then the ship said: "The scavengers are leaving, en masse. I believe they have detected our Graviton wave and understand its implications."

SP1 said: "The situation with the Morfin is terrible but at this point, I'm not worried about scavengers picking over the Morfin corpse. What's done can't be undone, and we are out here to hunt the species responsible for this destruction. What is the time to target?"

The ship answered: "One hour at full deceleration."

SP1 thought: "Wow, Adara's Nanites have outdone themselves. A little over one hour to decelerate from lightspeed... Amazing."

Fleet Commander Seff was woken from a deep sleep by the emergency tone emanating from the headboard of his sleeping rack.

Seconds passed as Seff's surroundings came into conscious focus, then he climbed out of bed, checked his appearance, and said: "Tone off... Answer call. The communications computer opened the line to the Bridge and Seff saw the XO's face on the holo-viewer. The XO said: "Fleet Commander, our sensors in universe five have detected the appearance of a lone graviton wave."