Don't do drugs. Drugs are bad, mmkay?

Fingers traced the side of M/n's face delicately, a calloused thumb following the arch of his cheek down to the apex of his jaw. Kenny tried to be slick about it but, as M/n's eyes fluttered open to eyeball the group he had been sitting with for the past hour and a half and the blonde whose breath he could faintly feel against his collarbone, his hand flinched and he sheepishly brought it back to his lap. They had been smoking weed in Stan's living room, with his parents at the market and Shelly out with "friends," Stan was confident enough that they wouldn't get caught lighting up in the family room. 

   M/n had been invited via group text, and although he had other plans Kyle managed to drag him out to the Marsh's ranch. He had been in Southpark for about a week already and, instead of reintegrating into small town Colorado society, he was smoking weed at a friend's place and watching bad Adam Sandler movies. Then again that might just be how you integrate back into small town Colorado society. He had landed a spot on the couch next to Stan, which turned into him squished against the arm of the sofa when Kenny wedged his way in between them to be obnoxious. Stan might've minded, but M/n didn't and surprisingly enjoyed how touchy Kenny had been since he got there. He couldn't remember if he'd always been like this and it felt rude to ask, so instead he'd lean into his lighter touches and never questioned the arm he threw over his shoulder. 

   Softly stirring from your thoughts to someone's fingertips tracing your jaw was particularly romantic however, and M/n couldn't help but grin slightly at the embarrassed look on Kenny's face as he was caught in the act. In an effort to readjust himself, M/n tucked his knees up against his chest and kept his arms folded down by his stomach as if to take up as minimal space as possible. Unintentionally coming off as if he had been made uncomfortable. Kenny opened and closed his mouth a few times, like a fish out of water, sure to try and smooth talk his way out of the leering tension he created once he found his voice. It took just a second and as he found it he was promptly cut off, startling him bad enough to jolt.

   "Goddamnit, Kenny, I told you, if you kept molesting his face he was gonna wake up." Cartman sneered from his spot on the floor in front of the coffee table, and for the first time in a while Kenny sputtered instead of immediately snapping back. 

   Stan snorted, skipping over Kenny to hand what little was left of the joint they were smoking to M/n. He took it, watching the blonde pop up off the couch. Grumbling something about, "just brushing hair out of his face," and mostly incoherent insults towards Cartman as he stalked off towards the bathroom. As he followed Kenny with a glance, M/n noticed Stan side eyeing him as he habitually chewed on the chain of the necklace he was wearing. Letting the chain fall back to his collar once he was caught, Stan rested his arm against the back of the couch as he shuffled slightly to the side to address M/n. 

   "Did you sleep enough last night, pipsqueak?"

   M/n scoffed, nodding as he snuffed the joint out since it had become unsmokable without tweezers. Everyone was small compared to star quarterback, Stan Marsh. He's six-foot-four at eighteen and the broadest motherfucker M/n had the pleasure of knowing.

   "He's probably just bored," Kyle butted in. "God forbid we do something other than smoke weed for once." He looked up from the pile of Stan's Xbox games he had been snooping through, despite knowing and technically co-owning half of his collection, to watch M/n nod his head again. 

   "So what do you suggest?" Stan asked, the question directed towards Kyle but M/n piped up in his place. 

   "Tweek's?" 

   Stan and Kyle glanced between M/n and each other, shrugging in sync before they both started to tidy up the living room. Stan taking his paraphernalia back to his room and Kyle carefully poking all of the games back in the same meticulous order he kept his own games in.