🪷☁️ My Shining Star || Nezha x Reader ☁️🪷

A/N: Hooray! First One shot <3 MIGHT BE A OOC NEZHA BUT IM TRYING MY BEST 😔 💔

" Between the heavens and earth,  and under this endless skies— It does not matter as long as you are by my side.  "

"My shining Star. "

____________

🪷 Nezha x Reader 🪷
____________

Type: ❤️ Romantic || Fluff ☁️
Requested: Nuh-uh ❌
Pronounce: She/Her

Keyword/s:
(Y/N) = Your Name
(H/C) = Hair Color
(H/L) = Hair Length
(S/C) = Skin Color

! Starting off with a 3rd POV !

ENJOY ~

_______________________________________

Drip. Drip.

The sound of splashing and whistles of the cold wind were evidence of a pouring rain.

A (H/L) (H/C) could be seen dancing in the rain, Jumping on the puddles created by rain.  They had a peaceful look on their face as they smiled and giggled whilst staring at the sky, Drops of water falling onto their (S/C) Face.

In the short distance behind them, another familiar silhouette stood under a tree, Arms folded beneath their chest, They had a warm smile stretched across their face, "My lotus... You know mortal's Get sick by playing in the rain.." The person spoke in a calm but caring tone.

You, Who was previously dancing in the rain, Had a mischievous grin as you look behind to see Nezha, Under a tree to avoid being wet. "Nezha! You're back!" You ran to him with a huge smile across your face, You went in to hug him before he stopped you by placing a finger on your forehead and chuckling, "Not so fast Lotus, You're drenched..." He says, looking down on you with eyes full of adoration and amusement.

An idea popped into your mind as You smiled innocently before it turned into a more mischievous one, Nezha noticed this and before he could even comment, His eyes widened when you pulled him by the arm. Now the two of you were exposed to the rain, You threw a fit of laughter as you danced around in the rain, Splashing water on him as he sighs before returning his calm and warm expression, He watched you dance in amusement, "Don't blame me if you get sick."

Joining in your silly dance, You both decided to Waltz in the rain. Both Giggling and laughing. You two enjoyed the moment, The rain pouring even harder before it slowed down and lightened. You both stop to look at the sky, The clouds clearing, Revealing the Mesmerizing blue indigo sky, Stars scattered across the night sky. You both decided to sit down under the tree and you both observed each star and constellations, Occasionally pointing and talking about each constellation and stories.

After a while you pointed at a star and a constellation before ranting about it, "Oh! That must be Venus. The brightest in the skies, Ah look..! The big dipper!! They said that you can see it everywhere- ...Nezha? Are you even listening..?" You trailed off your words as you realized Nezha was staring at you, You started feeling butterflies in your stomach  and gulped nervously as he kept staring at you.

He then whispered under his breath, "These stars might be the brightest...But nothing can catch my eye other than you.."  Both of you were caught off guard by what he had just said, He quickly panicked and stuttered as he tried to take back what he had said.

"No! I mean-  I-.." He sighed, Closing his eyes before taking a deep breath, He then turned back to you. A nervous but determined look on his face, This was it.

"(Y/N)... I-  I know it would be... Shocking to hear that a celestial deity... with important duties.. to fall in love with a mere mortal, But.. I.. I can't help it... I love you (Y/N)! I don't understand how you can make me feel so happy And free... I would understand if you don't fe-"

"Nezha..I feel the same way." His eyes widened as he stared you, Mouth slightly agape. "...You what?.."
It was now your turn to panic and blush, Before blurting out,
"I- I said I love you too idiot! Did i stutter?!.." Mentally facepalming yourself after yelling it out loud, That quickly went away as you were tackled to the ground by Nezha Who was smiling like a idiot. "I can't believe this! I can't believe this! You- You love me? You actually love me?!" He asked repeatedly as you hugged him back, Both of you were now laughing as you nodded "Yes, you idiot!" Quickly after you said that, he let go. Sitting up whilst still smiling like a idiot before taking both of your hands in his.

"Then... Can I ask you this question?" Now staring into your eyes, Full of Love, Admiration and Determination. You nodded, Curious on what he was about to say.

"(Y/N).. Are you willing to stand by me, be it between The Celestial realms and on Earth... To be my Partner in this lifetime?"

"Yes!"

"ACHOO!"     "I warned you.."

__________________________________________

A/N: aha... This was totally not rushed But hey! First one shot :D And a successful one at least! I know it's forbidden for A mortal and a celestial being to be something but hey it's Wattpad Logik ✨  (Totally not gonna make a part two of this using that logic 🥀🥀)

Feel free to tell me some error or spelling mistakes! And maybe the sentence format..I suck at those 😔 (My fault for not listening in English class)

Created: 1:30 AM, March 28, 2024