Chapter 14(Smut)

After 5 days-5:00am

(Smut Start)

Its early morning everyone is sleeping but in this room , there is a couple who are busy with each others .Their room isn't silent like others ,its fill with Yoongi's groans & her loud moaning .

Yoongi is thrusting inside her like a beast as he can't hold himself .There bodies are covered with sweats but they dont care .Their lips are moving with each others which shows their love & care .He pulls out from the kiss & bites her collarbone,place his mark on her ,he sucks her neck while pounding inside her .His one hand is holding her waist so that she cant move .

Y/n : ~Ahhh....~Yoo...yooni~*moan*

Yoongi : Moan....Ahh..more my ...love....oh..~

She hold his shoulder tightly as she is near her climax while he is busy to pounding inside her .

He intertwine his fingers with her & groan in pleasure as he is close to his climax .

Y/n : Im....im cum~....Ah...~

Yoongi : Cum...on me love .*kiss her neck *

Y/n moan as she release her cum on his d*ck ,her cum make it easy for yoongi to pounding in her without any problem .

After 5 min -

He groans & drop his head on her shoulder as he shoots his cum inside her & fills her womb .

They both are breathing heavily ,he is still inside her .(Smut end)

He pecks her lips & smiles.Y/n's cheeks become red in shyness ,he smirks & pull out which makes her gasp .

He lay beside her & pulled her on his chest .He put blanket.

Yoongi become horny in this morning bcz while sleeping he dreamed of the making love moments which make him hard in sleep ,when he open his eyes he was hard like rock ,he cant hold himself and claimed her again as HIS.

Yoongi caresses her bare back .Y/n is sleepy so it doesn't take time to go back in dreamland .He kiss her head & he slowly falls asleep .

3:00pm-