"This escalated quickly..."

(SIKE THIS PART ISNT LONGER HAHA👹)

"Attractive?!" You blurt out, surprised.

"Yes, attractive..." Katakuri sighs. "But I don't know if it's hatred either I'm just confused...really confused." Matter of fact he did sound very confused... 'Wait did he say hatred?!' You think to yourself, stunned.

"All I know is that it is a strong feeling I've never felt for anyone before...." Katakuri looked at the floor, it was a dull sight. It was unusual to see him like this, normally he was quite calm and collected but now he looked slightly stressed and he looked like he was... blushing? It was quite visible from underneath that scarf of his.

"Do you...love me?" You blurt out again. 'Why did I say that?! Of course, he doesn't! He is Charlotte Katakuri, the second son of Big Mom...how could he like someone like me?' You think, hoping that this could only be true. Though, it is better than him hating you...that wouldn't be too good.

Katakuri notices the worried look on your face and his brows soften. "I think I do..." you look up at him quickly with a surprised look on your face.

"Y-you...love me?" It was quite the surprise...you weren't expecting him to say any of this today— or ever!

Katakuri looks down at you and sighs, "Do you love me?" He sounded almost hopeful, it was oddly adorable...The thing is, how were you going to reply!? You can't just say yes! But you didn't want him to get angry...or sad. However, one thing was clear, you did like him.

"I-i guess I..." you sigh, "I like you, okay?" You quickly circle around, trying not to catch his gaze yet you couldn't help but look. Katakuri seemed...happy? No, sad! Wait...was he crying?

'Did I say something wrong?' You think to yourself. Before you can speak up, you feel a strong grip around your body...wait...was he hugging you? You look up at him and see that it's none other than Katakuri who is giving you a very tight hug...it feels full of love and care. You wanted him to hug you forever. You want to accept his hug and in return, you lean into him, embracing him. As you did this, you could feel something wet on your back...wait...He's crying...again

'Geez...this just got reeaal awkward...' You ponder to yourself, 'does he have to cry on me? Well...at least it's not anyone else.'

Katakuri's hand slowly finds its way to your cheek and he cups it, lifting your face to look at his. "Since we are both being honest with one another..." He gently tugs on his scarf, he is hesitant, but then he throws it off — revealing his face.

Your eyes widen, he's never shown anyone his face! BUT HE IS SHOWING YOU!

'Wait...he looks very....handsome...' You think to yourself. You can't help but blush at the sight. 'Why did this man hide his face?! He was so... good-looking!'

You tried not to think about it too much but...you already did uncover your feelings for him, so why not just go for it? 'Yes, that's it...perhaps a kiss?' Before you can react, you slowly lean forward. Katakuri notices this and he blushes...that was the first time you've ever seen him blush like that before. Suddenly, he gently grasps onto the side of your face and pulls you in...HE'S KISSING YOU! 'oh my gosh, oh my gosh... he's kissing me! I've never kissed anyone before! I never thought he'd be my first! Oh please don't mess this up!' You kept worrying in your mind, it was clear that you were stressed, but you tried to hide it from your face.

Katakuri pulls away from the kiss and looks down at you with a red face "S-sorry...that was my first time kissing someone" He stuttered slightly. Your face softened ever so slightly at the sight and before you could blink, you were already going in for another kiss... 'what am I doing?!' you keep repeating in your head. It's as if you're trying to tell yourself you don't like this....but you can't help but like it, he's so sweet....and he tastes so sweet....like doughnuts?

You shrugged the taste off, yet it still lingered and you didn't mind that. Katakuri then kissed you back and as he did he got on top of you and held onto your back. Things were getting a little weird.

"I hope you don't mind.~" Katakuri spoke in a deep, almost demanding voice — and of course, you didn't mind it! This was almost as if it was a dream come true...but it was weird that he was your boss...welp, doesn't matter now!

Before you could say another word, Katakuri grabbed into your waist and kissed your neck, his sharp teeth gently nibbling against your soft skin....Was he making out with you? 'I'm not ready for this! What if I say something wrong?!' The only thought that came to mind was worry, but as he ventured down your body, that worry slowly faded away. Katakuri made his way to the bottom of your shirt and he lifted it up, revealing your bare stomach, he then began to gently kiss it. The only thing you could do was giggle, "That tickles!"

Katakuri smirks and quickly lifts you up and takes you to his bed — now you know what is happening. 'He is definitely going to make out with me! BUT HE'D CRUSH ME!' You start to worry again.

Before you realise what is happening, you've been placed on a bed and Katakuri has spread your legs...

"Oh...." The only thing you really knew about this situation was that things were escalating very quickly...