Öñè

Hi I'm Bailey Rose Conway.
Today was the day a exchange student from California, is joining my family here in Miami Florida. I'm not sure what happened to his parents but something happened, and he has to stay with us until he turns 18 next year.

His name is Cameron Dallas.

I woke up as my alarm clock was screaming at me to wake up. I took a minute just starring at the sealing, before actually getting up. Once I did get up, I went straight for the steamy shower. I did the usual routine which considered shaving my arm pits,lady part, and my legs. Washing my hair and body I finally got out.

After deciding on (picture above) I went to my bathroom to blow dry my hair and leaving at its natural waves and applying mascara and mint eos. I have naturally clear skin so I don't need anything more than mascara. The mascara brings out my piercing blue eyes very well.

Once it hit 12:00 we were expecting this Cameron Dallas. My parents and I all sat in the living room talking about how to treat this kid. My mom told me that Cameron has been through a lot so not to ask about it until he is comfortable.

The doorbell rang and my parents ran to the door with me following behind. As they opened the door I saw this boy. This boy that was very put together, but I could see in his eyes he was lost and sad. I'm a very kind person, I always fix people till they are happy. And I won't stop until there happy.

After Cameron hugged my parents and thanked them several times, he looked over at me and smiled, this wonderful, breathtaking, Beautiful smile, except you could see the sadness, he was begging for someone to help him. I just wanted to hug him and tell him that I will help him.
"Hello I'm Cameron. you are?" He asked putting out his hand for me to shake, I smiled right back but instead of taking his hand I hugged him.
"I'm Bailey, it's nice to meet you"
He seemed to be lost in my eyes, until my mom interrupted.
"Bailey show Cameron his new room and help him get settled until dinner." she smiled as her and my dad made there way to make dinner.

I took Cameron to the room that is directly next to mine and opened the door.
"This is your room." I looked around as he walked in and smiled. I took his bag from him and brought it over to the dresser and layer it next to it. Cameron sat on the bed and just looked at the covers. It hurt to see him sad. I don't really know him but I hate to see someone upset. and this boy... was indeed upset.

I walked over and sat next to him.
"Listen Cameron, I don't know anything about you. I don't know what happened, but I'm telling you now that you are safe here, safe from memories,throwbacks, thoughts..." "you may put on that smile but I can see in your eyes that your sad yelling that your lost and afraid of what will happen now. and I'm going to help you." I said in a very hush tone.
"I'll let you know when dinner is ready." I lightly smile before closing the door and opening the door to the case of fixing this lost boy. I feel a connection with him...

CAM POV~
I drove in my black jeep over to the house I will be staying at. this jeep was a present from my parents.
It took me a minute to gather myself and prepare to meet these wonderful people that will be letting me live with them. I'm very grateful.

Two middle aged adults answered the door with big great grins. The women introduced herself as Danielle and the man introduced himself as David. I shook there hand before meeting eyes with this gorgeous, breathtaking, girl. I walked up and introduced myself while putting out my hand for her to shake but she didn't shake it, instead she engulfed me in a warming hug that I definitely needed. I felt... happy? When I hugged her. like I saw good things for me, but when she let go because of her mom interrupting my gaze into her crystal blue eyes.

She led me upstairs to this spacious bedroom. As she took my bad from my hand, our hands lightly brushed and I felt goosebumps.

I sat down on the bed and starred at the blankets. I'm thinking of my mom and dad checking on me before I went to bed. God... I miss them so much.

Bailey sat next to me, and gave me this speech that made me feel ok for once. I felt like the thoughts were erased for a minute.

As she left, I laid back, and took this moment of being thoughtless, to bring more thoughts about Bailey... oh this girl has something special.