Fīvē

BAILEY POV

Today Cameron is meeting up with his friends that he hasn't seen since he moved in with us 6 months ago. So he's going to meet them at the movies and he invited me to join.

I got dressed in leggings from pink and a white loose tank top. I matched it with white VANS and my gold Alex an ani bracelet.

{at movies}

CAM POV

As we got to the movies, I immediately saw my friends.
After giving each one a bro hug,I introduced Bailey.
"Guys this is Bailey. She's absolutely amazing" I smiled, gesturing to Bailey. She blushed and said
"Hi" giving each one a hug, and a smile. After introducing each boy to her, we decided to see 'insidious 3'

BAILEY POV

During the movie cameron put his arm around me, as I leaned my head on his shoulder. I love this.
The sweet little things that he would do that just makes me like him even more.

{after movie, everyone back at the house}
BAILEY POV

I really liked Cameron's friends there really funny and cool to be around. After having a barbecue in the back yard everyone decided to head out.
Soon enough me and Cameron were in his room just chilling and laughing about random stuff.
Around 11:00 at night I decided to head to bed.
"Night cam" I leaned over and kissed his cheek.
He stayed quiet for a minute shocked,with a small smile and blush rising to his face.
"Goodnight Bailey"

CAM POV

I woke up making my way to the bathroom, for a shower, and I had to pee extremely bad. I tied the towel around my waist as I walked to the bathroom. I walked in but was hit by steam and the shower water running.
I looked at the textured glass door that contained Bailey inside of it. You can't make out clear details of her body, but I did make out her petite beautiful body. She had a skinny stomach and her breast were quit large along with a full big bum. She was just perfect.
"Cameron?" She questioned as she peeked her head out of the door.
"Good morning" I smiled as I brushed my teeth.
"Mornin' sunshine" she giggled as she closed the door and proceeded her shower. I went pee and waited for her to get out of the shower as the door was closed leaving a crack open and I leaned against the doorframe. I heard the water turn off and her step out. I glanced at the mirror that was the only view I had of the bathroom.
You could see her drying off.
I tried my best to take my eyes off but I just couldn't
I watched as she towel dried her hair,and her body air drying.
Perfection
I could feel myself falling in love with this girl. Her beautiful body just amazed me.
I saw her coming threw the door with her towel wrapped around her so I moved over.
After my shower and getting dressed in a black button up short sleeve shirt and khaki shorts, I was done.
I met Bailey downstairs as she was dressed in a black PINK t-shirt, and white shorts from what it looks like Hollister. She has Adidas originals on and her hair was straight. I loved how she only used mascara and Chapstick most of the time, but she honestly didn't need any make-up.
We got in the car
And we made our way to school.