65

Hi 😌

"Nila" Aadhavan whispered softly, his voice a gentle caress in the quiet of the room.

"Hmm" she murmured in her restless slumber.

"Oii dimple" he persisted, his affectionate nickname carrying a hint of teasing.

Saral stirred, her brow furrowing as she reluctantly surfaced from her sleep. "Mch... enna da un prechana nightum thoonga vida matta morning um thoonga vida matta" she sighed, her words tinged with frustration.

Aadhavan leaned in, placing a tender kiss on her forehead, a gesture of apology and reassurance. "Sorry di chello...nethu konjo over than poiten. Enna pandrathu una pathaley tempt aguthu... una saree katta sonna ?" he asked, his lips grazing her neck with affection.

"Mch Aadhav ennaku thoonkam varuthu da" she protested, still half-awake and disoriented.

"Seri nee thoongu na veliya poitu varen" he relented, understanding her need for rest.

"Eppo varuva?" Saral inquired, her eyes still closed, trusting him implicitly.

"Seekram vanthuruven... oru chinna vela namba office vishiyama" he replied, his tone gentle yet resolute.

"Ohh seri" she acknowledged sleepily.

"Seri, door lock panniko" he instructed, ensuring her safety before he left.

"Seri bye love you" Saral murmured in a sleepy tone, her words filled with warmth and affection.

"I will miss you dimple" Aadhavan whispered, pressing another kiss to her forehead.

"Seekram vanthuru" he nodded, promising to return soon.

"hello, how's that ?" Saral sounding professional as it was unknown number.

"Nenga aadhavan oda relative aa ?" the voice on the other end probed. 

"Yes but nenga yaru ?" Saral asked in uncertainty, her senses on high alert, sensing that something wasn't right.

"Avaroda car crash aiduchu..."

Saral's eyes snapped open, her body jolting upright as she emerged from the depths of sleep. Beads of sweat glistened on her forehead, evidence of the intensity of her disturbed slumber. The room around her seemed to blur for a moment as she tried to shake off the remnants of the unsettling dream that had gripped her.

Taking deep, steadying breaths, Saral tried to calm her racing heart, the echoes of the day still lingering in her mind. She reached for the nearby glass of water, her hands trembling slightly as she lifted it to her lips, the cool liquid providing a soothing balm to her parched throat.

As the adrenaline of the dream slowly ebbed away, Saral took a moment to gather her thoughts, the vivid images fading into the recesses of her memory. The memory she wanted to erase. With a sigh, she settled back against her pillows, the remnants of the memory dissipating in the comforting embrace of reality.

A solitary tear escaped her eyes revisiting the worst day of her life. 

"I should have stopped you that day" she mused. 

Feeling the weight of the world pressing down on her, Saral's head throbbed with the burden of the events unfolding around her. Despite the urgency of the situation, she recognized the need to seek solace and clarity amidst the chaos.

With a sense of determination, she set out for the one place she knew could offer her some semblance of peace. Ignoring the passage of time, she arrived at her destination, her steps guided by an inner resolve.