Meet Up with Some online Good Friends

After the break from social sites. I reset my life. Again I talk with stranger but not with everyone like before.

Randomly I only talk in Group Chat from there I got a brother from another mother. That guy is younger to me but he is like a elder brother.

I said him the brother and he fulfilled all the responsibilities that a brother have towards the sister. He even never make me realise that he's not my real brother.

So the time goes on and the bond became more stronger. Literally that was the moment I realised that social sites can also give us the purest bond.

Besides all this yesh my male best friend was with me as always.
He says that he is a devil. Seriously I used to laugh when he says he is a devil. Just imagine a person with a soft heart can be a devil?.. Surely answer is no.

He tries to be devil but he fails everytime. He thinks he is a big devil but he don't know he is a good person sharing a good bond with me from a long time.

Seriously, I meet with two person and both have soft and golden heart one person is my brother and another is my friend.

To be honest at present I am having just a small circle which includes my best friend and my brother