The Girl In Front Of The Room

"Its not because you are not allowed to", they told Orla. She wore a face of reassurance and said they were right. "I'll do as I'm told so don't worry

Emotions are supposed to be normal for everyone but yet feel different regardless. I'm happy  I will smile.  I'm sad so I will cry. I'm just a teenager so of course I don't know what I'm saying when I talk about my stress,  depression or loneliness.
I began to bury my feeling on pieces of paper to erase and close pages in my mind. Don't worry mom and dad,  I don't love anyone. But I will never yell back at you saying how beautiful it would be to care and be cared for. How smiling would feel almost stuck to my face. To hold someone's hand with the most gentleness care. To just exist and be loved.
But it's not rights, I take.
It's not as beautiful as it seems you say. It has baggage and distractions. It has narrow line and clogged sinks.
You are right, I would keep telling myself. That you are right.
I don't go out and I hate crowds. I don't blame you because I do not allow myself to come as close to something  called love. Isn't that supposed to be sad. But you tell me you're proud of me and I know it's because I didn't drift away. I keep it all inside and you see only my strengths.
The voice in my head gets so loud you know. And I came to a conclusion that loving wasn't right sjnce eventhing ends. And when I wonder about it, I curse myself like it's a crime.
There's a girl I never got to know. She cries when I run away. Loves to read live stories and never hold back a tear when tragedy is involved. She tell me about meeting him on day, but it can't be now.