20th STORY

An UnExpected Encounter:- A dreamer.(Pls read the part which is next part of this recommendation book which is "Regarding UnExpected Encounter" its very important pls check it out)
Guysssss!!!! Trust me this ff is a rollercoaster 🎢 of emotions..you will feel angry,sad,happy,guilty, misery and every feeling in this world.. just go and watch it please... it's a romantic genre but even if you do not like this kind of genre,you will still love this story trust me...I was also recommended this story by my friend in 2019-2020..at first you will feel kinda bored while watching this, especially to those who are not into romantic genre,but as time goes,the story will hit you hard..it will not be boring at all and you would only be excited with the thought what will happen next..this was the situation of me aswell..I was hella bored while watching the first 4-6 episodes,at a point I thought to stop reading the ff but I trusted the process...and boom! The story is an masterpiece created by the author..you should trust the process like me..this ff is on my top list..you will never regret watching and I guarantee you..I have been recommending everyone to read this ff...If this story was a movie or kdrama,it would have won an Oscar trust me.. It's worth reading.. actually every story of the author is too good..well it's my favourite story that's why I'm writing a whole paragraph 😂..Anyways,I will tell you to read the whole FF and you will love it..

Oh, hey! How are you?..I changed my title pattern.. I only want to tell you,please read this ff,please..So yeah!..Bye take care all..meet you in the next recommendation 💜