episode 1: danger-ous memories

•—•{§}•—•

Hey! Author here, not so quick authors note.

1/5 This story is a SLOW BURN, idk fully what counts as a slow burn, but basically, in their earlier years especially, not much romance is gonna be happening. A lot of this is simply to build bonds and pave the story and show everyone her connections to the characters and how she became who she was. Like the beginning of this. I will drop some future scenes in once in a while as a way to help people from tuning off, but it is a Henry Hart fanfiction so no matter how slow burn it is, we know she ends up with Henry, so I'm not really afraid of spoiling it.
Mainly why I do this is because I'm 23 and feel weird writing a romance between two children. My main concern is when they are older, but I also love backstory and depth, so I want everyone to really get to know Heaven through the years. Basically the really romantic shit happens when they turn 18. If you just want the romance, I advise waiting until I hopefully reach that point [ if I don't get bored with the story ] but if you have hope that the story is good without the romance and simply kids going through life and you wanna see it through. Feel free to read! I would love it. Another reason I do this is because of the authenticity. I want her to be a character people would love to see in the actual show. Someone people can bond with:) Yes there are moments when she's all 'Henry this, Henry that' but I want her to be more than that. Basically season 1-2, don't hold out for much past hinting toward something in the future.

2/5 ALSO TRIGGER WARNING: Heaven's story is not a very kid friendly one, I have adapted it to be so it can be injested nicely, but her story does involve abuse, kidnapping, manipulation, and unsafe attachment styles, unsafe home, etc. Now while I don't full on write any of this in unless Heaven is talking about it [ which is more vague than anything ], it plays a big part in her relationships with people as an adult. It will be done as tastefully as it can be with me writing it, and I hope this does not trigger anyone in any way. If you need help or if you just want to talk, my messages are always open and I would be happy to hunt down numbers for people to call. No one should ever have to experience anything like this and know you aren't alone. Much love!

3/5 The timeline might be different to the show, I am unsure of this but I did go through episode by episode and put them in the corrosponding year/month/day I think it would fall under. I also made Henry's birthday his actors birthday [ Jace Norman- March 21 ] and Heaven's my birthday [ April 28 ] the others, I don't really have a birthday for I'm just kinda winging it. But at least up to season four the timeline is all mapped out for her universe version so some things might be wrong. I apologize if this bothers people. This is however a fanfiction so all in all not very accurate to begin with.

4/5 DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO HENRY DANGER OR DANGER FORCE. I DO NOT OWN THE STORY OR THE CHARACTERS OR TAKE CREDIT FOR THEIR CREATION. I ONLY OWN HEAVEN, GAVIN, CIERRA, MICHAEL, AND MACY, AND ANY OTHER OC'S I PUT IN THE STORY IN THE FUTURE, AND THE STORYLINES WITHIN THE UNIVERSE NOT ALREADY WRITTEN. ALL RIGHTS AND CREDIT GO TO THE CREATORS/WRITERS/PRODUCERS/DIRECTORS OF HENRY DANGER AND DANGER FORCE. THIS STORY IS MERELY FOR FUN AND WILL NOT  RECEIVE ANY FORM OF MONEY AND/OR CREDIT FOR THE STORIES, ESPECIALLY ONES THAT DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THE BEFORE MENTIONED OC'S.

5/5 I'm not really sure how big of a part Dan or Brian play when it comes to Henry Danger, and honestly, I started writing this like a year ago before we fully saw how bad all of it was. For anyone reading this. We are going to pretend we have nothing to do with them over here. Or anyone associated with them. I know they didn't really interact with the Thunderman kids, but idk past that. Regardless. I do still love the show and it shaped my childhood so dangit, were writing it and I just want people to know I don't like or support those people. Carry on!