episode 2: mo' danger mo' problems

•—•{§}•—•

authors note;

1/2 As stated in many other fics I have written- I really don't know how long it's going to take me to upload chapters. I am dedicated to writing my original work and as someone with a full time third shift factory job [ as of writing this note, hoping to change that ] I don't have as much time, so I'm trying to balance writing fanfictions and writing my original work, but in order to transition into writing full time- originals come first!

Don't fret though! Because I decided to try and focus on at least one fanfiction at a time and I chose this one for now. They might jump between different ones- but this is the one I'm working on now. And I'm also working on an original called 'Atomic Twill' which I will be posting on my originals wattpad for feedback [ @awknole  ] while it's in progress and the first chapter is being written now.

So all my extra time will be focused on writing and a working on my acting skills until I finally move into my new place in August and can finally start looking for a less demanding job. I will be trying. I promise!

2/2 DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO HENRY DANGER OR DANGER FORCE. I DO NOT OWN THE STORY OR THE CHARACTERS OR TAKE CREDIT FOR THEIR CREATION. I ONLY OWN HEAVEN, GAVIN, CIERRA, MICHAEL, AND MACY, AND ANY OTHER OC'S I PUT IN THE STORY IN THE FUTURE, AND THE STORYLINES WITHIN THE UNIVERSE NOT ALREADY WRITTEN. ALL RIGHTS AND CREDIT GO TO THE CREATORS/WRITERS/PRODUCERS/DIRECTORS OF HENRY DANGER AND DANGER FORCE. THIS STORY IS MERELY FOR FUN AND WILL NOT  RECEIVE ANY FORM OF MONEY AND/OR CREDIT FOR THE STORIES, ESPECIALLY ONES THAT DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THE BEFORE MENTIONED OC'S.

Okay, now have a fun time!

•—•{§}•—•

"I'm just saying, Pipi, if you're gonna go with that move, you should take into account how strong your opponent is?" Gavin explained as him and Heaven made their way to the front of the store. Heaven felt herself rolling her eyes.

Since the arrival of Captain Man's new sidekick. Heavens parents had the two kids training before school as well- as opposed to only after they got home. They were some powerful supervillains, but also were extremely paranoid. So with the good side earning a new person, it meant more work. Heaven actually hoped that they were defeated and arrested, maybe then she would get a break.

"Why Pipi?" She asked, raising her brow as they stopped at the school doors, turning to study him. He didn't answer, just simply smirked and held his hand out to grab one of the braids she had in her hair. She had went with the 'wednesday' braids that day, or however you would call them. Obviously, Gavin went with the 'Pipi Longstocking'.

She swatted his hand away with a frown, turning on her heels, "just be glad I didn't sing, hm?"

"Oh please, without that power you would be dog meat." Gavin grumbled. She shot him a look before opening the school doors and making her way into the building. Her body was sore at the moment and it made her more crabby than normal.

Ahead of her she saw Charlotte over at her locker, and she quickly made her way over to her to avoid having to have any more conversations with Gavin. Charlotte noticed her almost immediately.

"Hey, V!" She smiled, closing her locker and turning to give her friend all of her attention. The other two were nowhere to be found, "you study?"